shopping for baby.

sarah2807

Reaction score
Ohhh-I've had such a lovely day! :D
Me and DH have been looking at prams and furniture for the nursery.
I never thought I would consider asking shop assistants to fold prams and try them in the boot of my car over and over again a lovely day but it makes me feel like it won't be long before LO is here. :cheer:
We have ordered a Quinny buzz-found a cheap (ish) one new on ebay with carry cot and car seat. I didn't think one would fit in the car, but they fold up quite small.
We are prob gonna get furniture from 'babies r us' as long as they have it in stock- we measured up the room to check it will fit-going back tomorrow to order if they have it in. :cheer: :cheer:

sorry to go on...I'm just excited and needed to share! :D

Oh I am the same, I started filling in the baby book today with all the family info, etc and it made me really emotional dreaming about the blank pages we still had to fill in with photo's and 1st steps, etc! And I ordered a baby bath which I just know I'll have a tear when it arrives and I look at it! I cant wait to move so I can start buying furniture like you though, try and post some pics when yours is done!! XX

awwwh i was like that the other week..
we went to babies r us and was looking at all the cots and prams, ended up buying a pram, and got the assistant to check the car seat fitted in the car! and i actually felt like a mummy for the first time! i was a great feeling!!!! yippeeee :cheer:

laura23yrs said:
Oh I am the same, I started filling in the baby book today with all the family info, etc and it made me really emotional dreaming about the blank pages we still had to fill in with photo's and 1st steps, etc! And I ordered a baby bath which I just know I'll have a tear when it arrives and I look at it! I cant wait to move so I can start buying furniture like you though, try and post some pics when yours is done!! XX

Aww i want a baby book

Oh you should definately get one lfc_sarah, I managed to find a classic winnie the pooh one on ebay as thats how I wanna do the nursery, I made me and partner have a photo taken on the self timer last night so we can put it into the My Parents photo slot in My Family, ts just sooooo cute! And a great way to save all your scan pics and memories in one place ready to fill it ot with lots more photos, etc when theyre born! XX

Pregnancy diary.... :D aww-they sound great-is it too late for me to get one now-will the pages at the beginning be empty cos I'm 25 weeks or don't they work like that? :cheer:

sarah2807 said:
Pregnancy diary.... :D aww-they sound great-is it too late for me to get one now-will the pages at the beginning be empty cos I'm 25 weeks or don't they work like that? :cheer:

No its not too late, mines called 'baby record book' and the 1st few pages are how you and dad feel about the new arrival, etc so you can put your thoughts and a little message for them, then theres a bit on 'my family' so you can fill in who their grandparents are, etc, theres spaces for scan pics and then it moves onto the actuall arrival and other recordings as they grow for the 1st 3 years, I think its a really nice way to remember everything and for baby to look back at one day!xx

Yeah i had the classic winnie the pooh one for harrison when he was a baby, and its lovely to look back on..... even now we have been getting all his scan pics out and comparing them.
I'm sooooo going to have to go and buy one now, asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back