Shooting pains down below?!

beckibooxx

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm 5 weeks 3 days pregnant and this morning when I sat down I had this very horrible shootin pain on left side then shit down my vagina..
I don't wanna sound weird lol! But it kinda freaked me out cos it only happened for a few seconds has anyone exsperienced this?

X

Hi
I've had a few shooting pains in that area! Just kinda come and go!

Not sure what they are but everything else seems ok so I'm not too worried!

Hope that helps? :) :)

Ali xx

I have had them couple of times, hope everything is ok, it might be just things stretching I guess.

Iv had a few of these and was initially quite worried as i have an incompetent cervix! But no blood or anything has followed so im just putting it down to streching! xxxxx

I had these and midwife sed there normal as it is your uterus streching, but if there's blood get to a+e xx

I apoigise for the spelling just then.. Was supposed to say shot.. Not that hehe :)

I'm glad there normal, I'm seein the doctor in a weeks time so ill ask them, I'm getting no blood so everything seems ok :)
Thanks for that girls :)

Ive had shooting pains and abdominal cramps for weeks now been to a&e a few times and everything is ok and they said it was normal x

Hiya I mentioned this exact same thing to my midwife and she said like others on here - it is your body stretching ready for baby and not to be concerned :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back