Ovulation day miscalculated.....grrrrr!

ayeshasi

Reaction score
Darn, i think i may have missed my ovulation :(
I thought i ovulate on day 16, as when i was temping from day 9 last month, it said i ovulate day 17 ... but since i didnt temp from day 1, i didnt realise that spotting isnt calculated as AF. Thats how i 'miscalculated' i ovulate day 16.

I temped this month and realised my 'counting' has been wrong lol, and i ovulate day 18...i last BD day 13 this month ( i wanted to concieve a girl so i BD 2-3 days before the ovulation date). What do you think my chances are??

hiya

I've read that in theory sperm can live between 5-7 days, but if it was 5 days later then in practice I think you may have missed it :( However, it's possible the temps didn't give the perfect answer so FX for you xx

Have you thought about using OPKs to help pinpoint ovulation? I guess if you're after a girl, you could try BDing right up until it gets a positive?

Yeh, I thought if. Don't conceive this month, opk's it s........

I agree with tinsel, opks are the best way to predict ov hun, fx for you xx

OPK's are they best for predicting ovulation hun...don't know where i'd be without them.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm the same hun pretty sure I've mucked up, using OPK's next month as I think I have a 2% chance of being PG this month lol :( x

I had pink spotting today all day :-o! Could it be implantation?.

Wait until a day before your period atleast, if not the day of your period. xx

More brown spotting......and been having pains all night as if i have heavy AF....and i actually thought i did, woke up and nothing except tiny bit of brown spotting :-O....
Could wait and done a HPT, obv a BFN LOL...., only 8DPO

i usually have spotting a day before AF
but ur only 8DPO so its sounding good for u!!
good luck! :dust: :love: x

Yeh I have a day of spotting..which would be on Thursday then my normal period fri.....,but this has started way toooo early....will be testing Thursday.....10dpo.....gosh, this wait is killing me

ooh, trust me, i havent resisted, i POAS yestersay and today LOL

Loooool I know with the internet cheapies I'm POAS every other day. I'll be swapping the OPK's for HPT's soon even though its ridiculously early in the 2WW.

UPDATE: Since yestrday afternoon, hot flushes ( is that a sign too??), and then in the evening and even now, sharp tummy pains
icon_sad.gif
Woke up today, only spotting, however when i wiped, there was red blood (slightly more than spotting) but just brown on liner.....

P.s temp risen above coverline now :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back