implantation bleeding....***Witch got me :(***

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
iv just been to the loo now...when i wiped i had lots of CM but it had a pinkish tinge to it...im due tomorrow
I have been getting AF type cramps but had them for a good week now on and off....
just wondered what you thought and when does IB normally happen (it could have been my eyes playing tricks on my it was that light.....)
TIA x

if all this is unusual for you hun - it could be a good sign - fingers crossed for you :pray:

I had an IB this time around. With my first I had a couple of days of light brown spotting that was it. That happened 4 days and 2 days before my AF was due.

This time around, I started spotting about 5 days before my AF was due, this has happened the 2 previous cycles as well for me.

But the big difference this time was the colour of the CM, it was pinky/brown. Sometimes with a reddy/orangy hue to it as well. I distinctly remember that it looked like the spotting I had in the first tri with my son.

I've read conflicting things on when IB occurs, how long it lasts etc. Mine lasted for about a week this time and then it went. It will probably come back knowing my history.

However, the midwives reckoned that my spotting last time could have been IB at around 6/7 weeks of pregnancy.

As libs said, if it's unusual for you, it sounds like it could be a sign. I really hope so. :pray:

well iv had no more since that once last night.... had a few AF type cramps too but nothing this morning.... It really is unusual for me, only time i have ever had spotting before is when i had cervical erosion....but it isnt the same as that.
Im so scared to do a test!!! Im gonna go buy a couple in a bit.... Not gonna drink anything now until i do a test...would that be ok do you think?
Im so worried incase its a negative...everytime it is i feel like iv let OH down even though he says i havent. I know we will carry on trying but its just so hard everytime we get a negative as you all know. its even more annoying when i got pregnant so easy last time on the pill and now when we are taking no precautions what so ever and BD about 4 times a week and it isnt happening!!!

Wow that has turned into a major rant! I will let you all know how i get on...fingers crosesed that rant was for nothing!!1 :pray:

REALLY good luck for the test!

I had implantation bleeding (dark brown gunk) for 2 days which started bang on the day AF was due - so I thought it was AF and ignored symptoms for another week! Doh!

Think it is quite rare though.

well iv just been and bought a test (well 3 hehe)...know just need the courage to test...i am convinced to be honest that its gonna be a BFN...
Right last time i peed was 9am and iv not drunk anything yet...gonna leave it a little longer....
i have got AF cramps still but i think it may be a bit of something else cos it goes into my bum :oops:
So results will be in in the next couple of hours.....maybe less if its negative lol
Watch this spaace and please keep your fingers crossed for us!!!

Witch got me just now....
GOod luck everyone who is near to testing and anyone else for next month. Im gonna take a time out rfom thinking about it too much so i may not be around this part for a while.
Good luck everyone :pray: :hug: Thanks for your support

Sorry to hear that Sarah :hug: Dont give up hope just yet! :hug:

:( so sorry Sarah :hug: :hug: keep your chin up it will be your month soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back