Body Battles!

newbee

Reaction score
okay so me and my OH have been TTC#1 since Nov, my periods were pretty regular are it just seemed as if we had to be patient, but in the past 3/4 months they seem to be all over the place and now i have no idea when or if im ovulating :( or even when the witch will appear!! Why is my body making this so hard? how am i supposed to work out whens the best time? and i know this sounds silly but i just feel like im in a huge battle with my body fighting against me :wall2:

I know how frustrating it is, I think you need to start with keeping a diary of how your body is on a daily basis, you can get some good apps for your phone depending on what phone you have, you should start with the 1st day of your cycle, and get yourself a basal body temperature thermometer, and a bunch of ovulation predictor sticks, you can pick these up quick cheaply on ebay or amazon etc, you should be able to predict when you are ovulating using these, :)

Last edited:
Thank you chick, i was gonna buy OPK but then everything went off track and i had no idea when i should use them! is basil body temperature thermometer easy to use and track? never used 1 before xx

best advice for bbt is to make sure you do it same time every morning before getting up for a wee, talking, or anything, i know this sounds a bit wierd but best place to get accurate temp reading is vaginally, so just pop the thermometer up there (not too far though lol), and make a note of the temp, once you have done that you can go back to sleep or whatever, but its best to make sure you do it same time every morning, if you do this every day (not during period) you can plot a graph ther is a good site called fertility friend which you can use to enter your details daily and they plot the graph for you, you can back this graph up by testing for the hormone that is present when you are about to ovulate with the ovulation prediction tests, these are best used mid afternoon when the levels have had chance to get in to your system and best done when you havent had a drink for about two hours, so your wee is not diluted, just pee into a clean cup and dip the stick in and you should be able to see the lines getting dark when you are ready to ovulate, sounds simple doesnt it lol x

Ohh i see! not as hard as i thought lol, i just ordered my kits :) so hopefully by the time they come the witch will have appeard. im thinking maybe i havnt ovulated at all this month, iv never been this late and surely if i was pregnant it would show up by now? but im having no symptoms of anything happening what so ever! who knew creating something so precious could be such a nightmare lol! thanks for all your help hun, hopefully this will what i need :) xx

Good luck hun, I hope the opk takes away the guess work for you. Its never easy when planning and its sod law that if we weren't or those not trying fall pregnant instantly. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back