Shes been very quiet.....

happy-chick

Reaction score
Madam has been very quiet for the past week, not kicking as much as she normally does and not as much movement as i was feeling before.... shes also been lay in a really weird position and kicking me kinda downwards in my bladder and bowel area which feels really weird!

Why is this? Is she just having a rest & being lazy? Do u think i've not felt her so much cos of her position? :)

I read somewhere that the babies have a little rest before a growth spurt...maybe thats why.

Don't they have a huge growth spurt around 24 weeks...???

Dunno really, i thought maybe it could be a growth spurt... gunna do some googling!! :)

Yer...seemingly theres a huge growth spurt around 24/25 weeks where they make the final growth in their development before just needed to lay down fat in the third tri...

http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/calendar/week24 (if I can't post this link just take it out Urchin...and sorry... pls pls don't ban me :cry: :cry: :cry: )

Yeah im sure she's just having a growth spurt then, just thought id see what u all thought hehe :)

im gettign bladder and colon kicks all day jo.. gawd it feels weird...

Mine was quiet for days at a time around 17-19 weeks. Girls, how much different are the kicks from 20 weeks to 24/25 weeks? Are they stronger and do they happen more often? They still feel fluttery to me!

When i get kicked i know its a kick put it that way, it has got loads stronger as the weeks have progressed. She still does some lighter ones and i still feel some like fluttery vibration type movements too :) hope that helps.

Pregnopaws said:
Mine was quiet for days at a time around 17-19 weeks. Girls, how much different are the kicks from 20 weeks to 24/25 weeks? Are they stronger and do they happen more often? They still feel fluttery to me!

some of mine bloody hurt!!! I've noticed they're getting stonger all the time and occasionally you can see a quick bulge in the area which is pretty cool.

The ones that hit your bladder are the worst for me so far

She could also be facing backwards - ie kicking towards your back rather than front, which you won't feel as much.

lmao lil madam has decided to prove me wrong and have a good kick!! Also received my replacement doppler this morning and hearts beating good and strong! :D

With my last baby the placenta was at the front so it cushioned the kicks, he was also back to back.

I asked with this pregnancy where the placenta is and they said at the back but i am feeling the same sort of movements i dd with ben (last one) They are like little thuds into my bum :oops: very weird feeling.
I can see my tummy move sometimes but the kicks are not as hard as i expected, i can't say i've had bladder or rib kicks yet either. My older 2 are 8 & 9 so i don't remember whats is whas like at what stage with them but know i felt them good and proper.

I hope they get really strong son as i luv the feelings of the kicks etc, but as yet i'm still waiting patiently :bored: I also have a sneeky suspicion its laying across my tummy so that might be why too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back