Sheep?

mookie

Reaction score
I know you need to stay away from sheep in lambing season as they can cause mc. How close can you get to them and it still be considered safe?
My son has become massively interested in animals and I really want to take him to the zoo, but I know there is a section that has sheep and other farm animals. I would keep well away but is that enough?
Not sure if I should go or not? xx

oh thats a very good question i never thought someone would ask this lol i did not even know they could cause MC. if your taking your little lad to zoo around summer you should be fine because you be past the FT so all should be good x

Someone may correct me but I would think it is avoiding close contact with them, so don't handle them, don't handle anything they may have been in contact with, probably don't let your son handle them. But I wouldn't think there was reason for you not to take him.

Someone may correct me but I would think it is avoiding close contact with them, so don't handle them, don't handle anything they may have been in contact with, probably don't let your son handle them...

Yup, this was what I was told as well. In some petting zoos etc. I've actually seen signs asking pregnant women not to touch the lambs or come too close to the sheep enclosure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back