She wouldn't order the tickets.

LouiseB

Reaction score
As you're probably sick of hearing about, i'm undergoing IVF atm and one of the few perks is that i know when i should be pregnant and the due date and all that stuff assuming it works.

So me and a friend who knows that i'm having IVF and has her own children suggested going to an event together.

I wouldn't really want to go to the event if the treatment didn't work but i mentioned to my friend that she had better get the tickets soon and she said that she wanted to wait until my treatment was over.

In other words she didn't want to get my ticket (which i will be paying for myself btw) in case the treatment didn't work and now i'm sitting here fuming :mad:

Someone tells you constantly to have PMA and all that bollocks and then plans around it not working.

I'm really angry.

I don't know if i'm just being silly though? Actions speak louder and all of that :(

Oh how silly, hope she gets it sorted.

Lxx

Oh hon, maybe she's just worrying about the what ifs and is protecting you. Agree it's not the most tactful thing she could do, but remember she's done it because she loves you xxx

Are you talking about the baby show?

Nah - i've already got that one sorted :good: Going to the Manchester one, was going to go to the London one but someone decided to live in Scotland :roll:

Oh hon, maybe she's just worrying about the what ifs and is protecting you. Agree it's not the most tactful thing she could do, but remember she's done it because she loves you xxx

I'd thumbs down your answer if it was an option ;)

Well talk about being tactless!!!
:hugs: keep with your pma Hun, it will happen! And you will go to the event with a huge smile and a huge "told ya so" :dance:

I'm going to the Manchester show, can't wait!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back