booking tickets with ticketmaster..

leckershell

Reaction score
This is probably a really stupid question but I'm going to order 2 tickets through ticketmaster for a gig in November for my OH and his brother to go to.

If I order them, wouldn't the tickets have my name on? And as neither of them are going to look much like a Michelle, would that be a problem?

I tried calling their customer service/booking line but it's automated, and it's not on the FAQ's on their site. I'm sure people do it all the time, like people that buy tickets off touts wouldn't have their own name on and they still go through ok, but I was just worried that's all... don't want to spend £60 on tickets that can't be used just cos I'm not going with them...

:think:

As far as I know ticketline tickets dont have a name on they just have a ticket number so dont see that there would be a problem :)

iv just bought 2 biffy clyro tickets from them and i dont even think they had a name on :?

I've bought loads of tickets through ticketmaster, and they do come with the name on but there's nothing to stop you buying tickets for anyone else so it's ok. Some of the tickets just have the name on the postage stub and not on the actual tickets xx

I've only ever bought theatre tickets through them, and they didn't have my name on the actual tickets, only on the credit card receipt. I think it's only a problem if you are collecting the tickets in person, as you'd have to show the credit card that you paid with for them to release the tickets, but there's still plenty of time, so they'll probably post the tickets to you.

I've had loads of tickets from them and it's only the first slip that has the name on it - like the receipt. The actual ticket doesnt

That's what I thought, but then at the same time something made me stop and think... I bought tickets off them before but used them myself so didn't care what the tickets said on them...

I've recently brought tickets from ticketmaster... they come with the tickets and another ticket which is your receipt which has your name on... there are no names displayed on the actual tickets

snap to what everyone else has said,
its another little bit, with the name on it.

I ordered them yesterday so hopefully they should come soon :cheer:

Why my OH would want to go to some music where you can't even hear the words anyway... (no offense robyn!)

LOL I sound like my nan... "all this new fangled music with people screaming"... :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back