She won't laugh :(

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Anyone elses LO not much of a giggler? She smiles all day and especially at me and Lee but she rarely giggles and when she does it takes a lot of effort and sillyness to do it, obviously I don't mind but I'd love her to laugh more; its the cutest thing ever!! xx.

Tyler only giggles if I rub my head on his tummy lol! He's so so smiley tho!

The only thing she does a lot is kind of snorts when I do something funny iykwim and she's a very smiley contented little baba its just so so so cute when I get a little giggle and i wish she'd do it more lol xx

My little one doesn't laugh either. Lots of big smiles and she kind of squeaks but has never laughed or giggled. I guess I'm just not funny enough!

Sophia isn't much of a giggler, she has giggled a few times but like you say it takes a lot of silliness to get her going!!! She smiles all day long and my other daughter did proper big belly laughs so I was surprised that Sophia doesn't laugh much. She does a little chuckle but very rarely :(

I could've written this a few months ago! Jack's the most contented happy smiley baby but never laughed! I think the 1st time he giggled he was about 5 months old and I literally cried!!

Now he laughs & squeals all the time!

Your little ones will get there but I understand how frustrating it can be! :) x

Well after I wrote this OH started laughing and cooing at her and she had a little giggle then I started blowing raspberries on her leg and she giggled then too lol I spend a lot of time with my friend whose baby laughs at everything and I made the rookie mistake of comparing Angel :p x

Exactly the same here babe!! My nephew is 9 weeks older than lily and he's been hysterically laughing at jut about anything for ages!! She does a little giggle every now and then I just can't wait for the proper laughter!!

Rhea is the same not much of a giggler !! Got her going the other day when was telling her off for not drinking her bottle !! Said if she was hungry it was tough titties she would have to wait till next feed and she laughed at the rough titties bit !! Strange girl ! Xxx

give her a little time and she'll be gigling all the time.. she is so adorable!

It took Owen a while to actually chuckle!! Even tho he smiled he didn't chuckle for ages x

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back