what is he looking at?

laetitia85

Reaction score
My cutie keeps staring at the roof or the upper part of the wall, especially in the bedroom. he also smiles a lot - but not at us, he smiles at an empty space, which i think is the cutest thing ever... but deep down, it freaks me out to think that he might be seeing things i can't see (i've heard that babies see angels :? )

he focuses on empty spaces for such a long time, it makes me think he sees things. am i mad???

I know that feeling, My boy used to do it loads as a very young baby and now he has started doing it again only now he smiles and waves sort of it is really freaky, it makes me really paranoid :?

Ami does this! she does it all the time. in the same place in the living room. its a blank wall, no shadows, no lights, just wall. she breaks out in grins and talks to whatever she can see in her own little language.

my nana is convinced its my Grandad (he died 4 years ago) i dont know who it is but im comforted by it. i think whoever it is has looked after my miracle from day one and i am immensley grateful.

also......i think Ami is in love. she is laid on my lap looking at my laptop, she must like the light! then i saw this post and she saw Kenzo's cutie pie pictures and started gabbling and flapping her arms!! she was laid perfectly still and quiet until she saw that picture and now shes all flustered!! i couldnt believe it. she must think hes as beautiful as i do!

It could very well be angels :hug:
LO's also like light, and its reflection offof other things, Isaac likes the light on a morning that comes in over the top of the window blind, and we have mirrored lampshades in the living room, he loves watching them reflect light, any lights really :D
They look so sweet in their own little world of interest and awe at the world don't they :hug:

My DD used to do this a lot too - it sounds like its totally normal hon

Valentine Xxx

yeh both Lydia and Alex did this (Alex still does from time to time). DH always used to say to them "who are you looking at? Tell them I said hello" lol :D

Alastair used to do that all the time, i used to say to me DH i think Alastair is looking at dead people!!! :rotfl:

After getting to know Alastair for 15 months i think he was more likely looking at the devil!!!!!!!!!!!

chezzabell said:
After getting to know Alastair for 15 months i think he was more likely looking at the devil!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl:

Dylan does it all the time.. he's always staring at a certain bit of the wall where there's nothing or the window thats above my head when im sitting in the lounge, freaks me out!!

My mum commented that Finn kept looking up above her head- she reckons her hair was sticking up!! He does tend to look in the direction of the lights.

My LO also did this and still does. He used to start laughing and smiling at the wall which I found quite weird. But apparently kids see things that us adults can't...

renee did a lot too, only in are bedroom tho :think:

and i heard the same thing about angles.. maybe it is true

Hi,

My LO does exactly the same she just stares at the ceiling for ages, my mum says she's remembering her past life as she's not fully connected to us yet.

Not sure if that's true but thats what we believe in our religion.

I reckon it's ghosts,Willow does it all the time,and our house is 300 years old and haunted :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back