She got me :(

Chazabell

Reaction score
After sore boobs and everything, the witch got me 5 days late, 5!! Ive never been late! But she's being a total cow too, im in agony, back, inside of legs and stomach are killing and its soooo heavy and deep deep red (sorry if TMI) Not exactly what i want the day before i go on holiday, gonna be paranoid about leaking now in a bikini!! Cow! Ha ha! But heres hoping the sun does its magic xxxx

Sorry she got you, hope you have a lovely holiday and you can have a drink now too :) xx

Such a let down, at least it happened now and not in the middle of your holiday. Since we've been TTC my periods have been late, it's just the stress of wanting it so bad I think, xx

so sorry af was just late, its infuriating! hope your holiday is lovely and takes your mind off the disappointment x

Sorry to hear the witch got you chaz, but at least you can go on holiday and drink lots & LOTS of cocktails... enjoy the break x x

So sorry to hear that she got you huni xxx

Grr, stupid witch! Hope she stays away next month!
Have fun anyway x

Sorry Chazabell, so frustrating when late as you get your hopes up everyday she hasn't arrived.
well you have a fantastic holiday and R&R and then come back all refreshed and perfect timing for baby dancing again when your back X :dance:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back