Well she got me :( only took her 3 months to find me! LOL

missy123

Reaction score
Well this morning I had a feeling AF was going to turn up.....and she did! :| :cry: :x

This is prob too much info but will type it anyways! lol

Came on this morning and it was quite dischargy to start with but since gone red like a proper AF :( and AF pains weren't as bad as normal and was thinking that I was gonna be in mega pain as I am soooo late! :x

Its not been very heavy at all only like one pads worth so quite light for a late one! My back is killing me today and had a few mild cramps thoughout the day.

As my last AF was the middle of June I thought that when I did eventurally (spelling?) come on it was gonna be soo heavy and very painful but it isn't and I ain't complaining! :)

A little upset that she's here as we have been trying for so long but as I have been having so many BFN I kinda knew that I wasn't so was ready for the disapointment! :( :cry:

So here's me back to starting over again and we are gonna keep trying and enjoy doing it!!!!! :rotfl:

Just thought I would update you all and let you know that I still dont have a clue why my AF missed out July & August (the break was nice but still very annoying :lol: ) But I have now come on and hopfully this will never happen again.

Wishing us all baby dust and roll on BFP!!!!!!!!!

Love
Dawn

:hug:

you could try the agnus castus if you can, some of the ladies have had good results at regulating AF with it :)

At least she's arrived (even if she is not really welcome) Now things should get back to normal and you can concentrate on the job in hand :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back