She chews her hands

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
And shes dribbling quiteeee a bit bless her little gob myster lol
Its pretty cute as she makes big old munching chomp chomp chomp noises too but. . .

Whats that all about then ?

She's just so cute she's trying to eat herself :D

lol aww knew those mirrored toys were a bad idea, then again i cant blame her, sometimes those chubby little leg rolls i could just chibble !

MagicMarkers said:
And shes dribbling quiteeee a bit bless her little gob myster lol
Its pretty cute as she makes big old munching chomp chomp chomp noises too but. . .

Whats that all about then ?

Lucy does this too, and ditto with the noises - sometimes they're so cute!

Yup esme gnaws on her hands, even better if she can get to her top or muslin and then makes herself hungry by doing so especially when she should be asleep in her cot:roll:

Glad you said about dribble too as I was thinking she may be starting to teeth, bubbly spit is a faviourate look at the moment :lol:

Ollie does this too.. I cant believe how much he uses his hands already.. his grip is really strong for a little boy!

Claire x

Izzies always nomming on herself :lol: She actually made her fingers all sore...she had little splits in her knuckles where she was chewing her hands so much :( Poor little sproggle. Savlon healed them up though :D

Oh yes, she started with hands and now i find it hard to get her feet out her mouth to dress her someties, i thought it was teeth at first but we're still toothless (thankgod) i rthink it's just them exploring.

Minxy said:
She's just so cute she's trying to eat herself :D
:lol:
Thats what it is!! Lola-Mae does it too! Their just too cute!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member