Got my eye on...

cassi

Reaction score
Well the BMW is coming on monday :cheer: :cheer: but me and Alan (well mostly Alan) have decided that its best if I dont drive it around as a first (well technically it would be my 4th car :| ) but you know...

Soo Ive got my eye on this, Its a 92 so one of the last in line and a phase 2, and from the pictures it looks very tidy, and its sorrento sooo one of my favorite colours.....I absolutly love gti's they are a classic hothatch even jeremy clarkson loves them, and quite nippy too :)...its a 1.6 which will do me for now, and when I feel the need for more il just take out that engine and put the 1.9 engine in thats sitting in the garage, or alans mi16 should he use the s16 lump thats in there...! :D :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... &rd=1&rd=1

And also some nice 106 Rallyes (phase 1)

oohh really? yey :cheer: :cheer: now i just have to work out how to veiw it before saturday as alan is working nights all week :(

omg its a 205, oh please exuse me while i drool a min...

ohhh

ohhh woww

you definatly have to get it, i currently own my lil 205 and i love her to pieces they are gr8 cars and u will NOT be disappointed :)

Oh its at Carstins garage! Thats in my parent's village - Balsall Common!

I know sonia lol we have owned enough of them :wink: only gti's though...

Its near my moms, only thing is I need someone to go with me otherwise I wouldnt be able to drive it back...but im thinking of getting the train tonight ... not sure yet
cas x

yeah Cassi man you have to get it it is awesome, check out the pump action valve piston ... yeah whatever! :rotfl: :rotfl: you know i know sod all about cars but it is pretty hunny, you should buy it and come and see me and short stuff!

Alfiesmummy said:
yeah Cassi man you have to get it it is awesome, check out the pump action valve piston ... yeah whatever! :rotfl: :rotfl: you know i know sod all about cars but it is pretty hunny, you should buy it and come and see me and short stuff!

:rotfl: :rotfl: you donkey :rotfl: :rotfl:

cassi said:
Alfiesmummy said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: you donkey :rotfl: :rotfl:

:shock: i cant believe you called me a donkey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back