Sharp pain in bum?

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
And I don't mean my bum cheeks! :oooo:

Today after waking up I had a few sharp pains in my bum that lasted only a second.
They stopped around evening time but when I got back from the shop at 8pm, it started again and was much more painful than it was earlier today. It was so painful at one point that I just froze up!

So OH did some research and said that it's my uterus pushing on a nerve?

I haven't had it happen for about half an hour now, and the last one I had was a mild one in my foof :shock:

Any ideas?

Sorry I cant help but just wanted to reassure you I have had these too. Dont think its anything to worry about, probably just pressure as your OH said

Maybe Grace is sitting awkwardly or something? x

That's what I assumed with the nerve information OH found online,
I can't work out what position she is in but I think she's pretty low xxx

Sounds like she is low down and sitting on a nerve or something hun :)

I don't have any constant pains, but I do sometimes feel like I'm being kicked in the bum! Haha! :rofl: x

Last edited:
hey hun

i asked the midwife about the exact same feelings today, your OH is right, thats exactly what the MW said to me, she pushed down on my foof and asked if it hurt and it did and she said it was definately the position the baby has got herself into - causes shooting pains in your frontbum and bum lol

its all good though coz apparently its baby getting ready, my little one is 20% into the pelvis and my mw said most woman go into proper labour when baby is around 40% in so its just everything getting ready! :)

Thanks hun :D
Eeeek baby getting ready, that's a scary thought!!!!
Have had a few pains since I posted this but not many. Mum asked me today if I've had the 'Baby scratching your foof' feeling yet but fortunately I haven't :shock: Not looking forward to that!

Thanks for the info xxx

ooh i had this last night x when lo was wriggling about i could feel his head pushing on my bladder but also made my bum hole twitch x defo pressure as when you want to push its like wanting a big poo lol xx

Thanks hun :D
Eeeek baby getting ready, that's a scary thought!!!!
Have had a few pains since I posted this but not many. Mum asked me today if I've had the 'Baby scratching your foof' feeling yet but fortunately I haven't :shock: Not looking forward to that!

Thanks for the info xxx

haha yeah im at that stage, getting a little bump and grind from inside its wierd but lovely :D

Ive had these its horrid!! and ive had the scratching on my moo for a couple of weeks its so freaky!!

I used to get this a lot! Don't think it's anything to worry about. x

Thanks girls :D
Haven't had any pains like this today but my right bum cheek is doing that aching pain again :(
I've been walking around with a limp all day. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back