Shark Fishing tomorrow - Gulp!!!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Know this is slightly off topic but what the heck!! Some of you may know I am on my Honeymoon at the mo with my gorgeous husband (still getting used to saying that!) of one week! We have decided to have an early night after watching the footy cos we have to be up early to go SHARK FISHING!!!! I was a bit nervous at first but then thought, what the hell, I may as well go for it cos I cant do loads of other stuff I want to do like Jet Skiing, Wind Surfing, your not even allowed to bloomin swim with Dolphins!! Bit nervous about it and I cant chat to DH about it cos he is fast asleep after drinking beer and watching the footy!! So I thought I would tell you all and ask you to wish me luck!!! :pray: I hope Sharks arnt attracted to pregnancy hormones or anything!!! :rotfl: :pray: :rotfl:

J-Do1979 said:
I hope Sharks arnt attracted to pregnancy hormones or anything!!! :rotfl: :pray: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

good luck and have fun!!

Just got back from my big adventure, smelling of fish guts and sick. :(
Yes, thats right people. Me and boats do not mix!! Saying that, for some weird reason, I threw up on the way to the Marina - had to get my OH to stop the car and then was sick a further 3 times on the boat which was VERY embarrassing and made me look like a complete lightweight!! That said, the day was pretty good in between the sickness! We saw loads of Dolphins and they swam right with us and there were licke baby ones who were sooooooo cute!! Then I caught my first fish - a Mackerel so nowhere near the size of a shark!!! :oops: :oops:
However, the sickness then kicked in (think it was the fish guts that finally did it!) so I spent the remainder of the trip sunbathing on the front of the boat and sleeping off the sickness!! OH had a great day, although he is now covered in fish guts and smells pretty damn awful!! He caught loads of fish though and is clearly very proud of himself which is very cute!! :lol: You know you really are in love when you can get past the sight and stench of fish guts and still see the cuteness!!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back