• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Share the Love!

NickS

Reaction score
In todays world of misery, woe & hormones (not to mention severe lack of chocolate cake), i have decided to spread the love and "tag" one other person quite randomly.

C'mon Folks, Spread the Lurve around this place and pass on a hug or kiss or cake or what have you (i'm partial to cakes).

Thus i spread the love lurgie to MIDNA (kazlins ok with this cos she gets to spread the lurve as well).

:hug:

i passs my luuurve on to nicks and sweetcheeks for their posts that god locked :D:D:D :hug:

im sending all my love to everyone readin this ok and a little bit for myself if thats ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

can we spread it to multiple peple? lol
well im gonna anyway lol
i spread the lurve lurgie to:
geordie lass cos shes had a crap day
Miss sara cos shes a south yorkshire chick
Leckershell cos shes cool 8)
and Littlelady87 cos shes from rovram!! 8)

And of course to everyone else on the forum feeling crap and down

Awww Bless ya Sarah, i'll send my love right back to you and to Jodie, and EVERYONE else.

group-hug.jpg

I spread the love to GGG. Babe, we can share this CoR (Creature of Rock! :twisted: )

steventyler5.jpg

xxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Emma58 said:
:shock: Oh what a fine specimin (sp) of a man :D

Hi five sister :wink: :lol:

I spread the love to you too, you can have a portion of CoR man...GGG and I have been brought up to share :wink: :hug:

:D
He has just made a contraction so much easier!!!

Well, so long as i get this lady i'm more than happy with ytou having that old geeza..

Slymenstra.jpg

*likes them slightly scary* Thats why i'm with Kazlin :rotfl: :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back