ooh the pain....

Taassh_0x

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Hope you and bumps are ok :) well if you've seen my previous posts about my severe pain in the kidneys after having a water infection which spread to my right kidney... well tge pain was severe in my lower and middle back on the right side, around my hip, pelvis, leg and mid of bump. Well last week i woke up early hours in the mornin wiv this severe pain, i reckonised the pain from when i was previously dignosed wiv the uti. My mom took me straight up to the hospital and the stupid nurses couldn't give two hoots as their shifts were nearly over. They didn't send e to antenatal or delivery to be checked... i couldn't keep anything down not even water and to pass urine was a pain and took ages, it was also a dirty yellow colour and the smell was awfully strong (sorry tmi) . Well they saw how much pain i was in and sent me home in severe pain with buscopan for ibs relief!! Before i got pregnant i did suffer from ibs however its not been a problem since I've been pregnant and i know the lain from ibs has never left me in that much agony. Well mom was unhappy and i was continuing to throw water n tablets up and i was now crying in pain, so mom took me to see midwife who was at gp and she sent me straight up to hospital delivery suite. When we got there, i could no longer walk. I was put in wheelchair n wheeled down to delivery. The urine sample came back clear so i started to think that it could be kidney stones as they said they were sending another sample to the lab for furthur tests. They had me strapped to a heart monitor (for lo) and a contraction machine that was putting added presure on my back and causing more pain. The contractions were goin up to 70. (Dont kno wa that means) anyway after the doctor checked my cervix, which was a little uncomfertable at first but it wasnt as sharp as people make out. My cervix was still closed and they gave me tablets for kidney infection agen even thou they come back clear for kidnw
ey infection, he said one may of been developing. I was also given anti sickness and co-codomol tabs. I was sent home to rest and started medication, however on my notes it states i have a 20cm x20cm+ ovarian cyst. I also told various doctors and nurses and I'll find out on the 10thof august to be booked in for immediate c-section or inducement (dependin if heads engaged.) After 5 days and having finished the tabs i was stil in pain and couldn't get out of bed. When lookin on the net yday all my symptoms are from my cyst, im stil stuk in bed and findin it hard to walk to the toilet. I've been havin pain all in my tummy like I've pulled all the muscles. I have to hav help sitting up, i can't really eat or sleep. Poor lo keeps putting extra pressure on the cyst causin more pain. So afterbeen rattling on tablets all week for the wrong thing, moral of the story "don't let the nurses n doctors n midwives mess u around" to make matters worse i stil cant walk and failed to get there on time for my theory test yday :( looks like im in bed until the 10th. Bit of a pointless thread but just wanted to share my nightmare experience. Nhs need to pull their socks up! Sorey about essay, and spelling... on my phone lol x

Oh hun, that sound awful. Can they not do anythign to treat/help the pain of your cyst while you're pregnant? I'm so sorry you're feeling so crappy at the moment and the Dr's and Nurses aren't listening to you. Hope you get some sort of relief soon xxx

Well, im going to be incuded or have c-section soon, they'll book me in dependin whethe the head engaged shorty after. 6 days left and hopefully it will nearly be over. If i hav csec they will take the cyst out the same time, if im induced, I'll have the op to remove cyst the next day. X

At least thats not long to wait hun, I bet you are counting down the hours though!

That sounds terrible! I had kidney infection and stones around 19 weeks and was in hospital in agony but you sound much worse with that cyst, its so scary too when nobody can really do much to help you. Really hope the next few days pass quickly for you and you get some relief soon x

I am so sorry you are going through this, big hug for you. Does it not make sense to have a c-section then because they will operate anyway? Hope at least painkillers help. :hugs:

Well i tried to argue my point that they should do c-section and kil
Two birds with one stone but because the cyst been so big it would cause a massive scar on my womb which can cause complications in later pregnancy. That shouldn't be a issue though as this is my first and last. All this pain will haunt me for life, great contraception lol (sorry bout spellin, these smart phones!! Lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back