• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Share the Love!

I'll share the love to all of us, and our little ones, past, present and future!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxx

I'll share the love with mrs_tommo, Vickyleigh, Carina and saffydreamer today :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

kazlin said:
I spread the love to GGG. Babe, we can share this CoR (Creature of Rock! :twisted: )

steventyler5.jpg

xxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

OOOOHHH can I share some of that with you too!! hee hee :D

NickS said:
Well, so long as i get this lady i'm more than happy with ytou having that old geeza..

Slymenstra.jpg

*likes them slightly scary* Thats why i'm with Kazlin :rotfl: :twisted:

MIDNAAAAAAAAAAA...HELP!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

fankooo kaz!!!!

Ill leave mr bon jovi to dan though to make him sleep lol

awww thanks SarahLJ
Sharing the love right back at ya :hug:

i also want to share the love with Sarah2807 who has the return of the dreaded morning sickness :hug:
Sazzylou who is 4 days over due hope her baby pops out soon :pray: :hug:

Suzie (babybee) and Sherlock because they must be feeling sick after eating so many marsbars :rotfl:

sarah :hug:

i wana share my love with Josh Homme, and you guys i suppose :rotfl:

Littlelady87, I also want to share the love with your crazy Elmo, love 'im, love 'im, love 'im! :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

kazlin said:
I spread the love to GGG. Babe, we can share this CoR (Creature of Rock! :twisted: )

steventyler5.jpg

Damn it he is fiiiiiiiiiiiiine 8)

Thats why I love ya hun :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

geordie lass said:
awww thanks SarahLJ
Sharing the love right back at ya :hug:

i also want to share the love with Sarah2807 who has the return of the dreaded morning sickness :hug:
Sazzylou who is 4 days over due hope her baby pops out soon :pray: :hug:

Suzie (babybee) and Sherlock because they must be feeling sick after eating so many marsbars :rotfl:

sarah :hug:

awww, fanks geordie lass!! :hug: Im sending you some lurve because your backache was making you so miserable! Hope you feel better
love4.gif

And Im sharing my lurrrvve with all the 3rd tri-ers who are big and swollen and feeling the pains of pregnancy! Hope we all have our bubba's soon girls!
lovesign.gif
lovecolor.gif
lovesmiley.gif

midna said:
meheheh always takes me ages to find these posts ...I didnt know you were kaz`s man bitch looooooooooooool thought u were a random male wanting to be surrounded by pussy ...anyway ..ok Ill share my love with not you but your mrs and leckershell :D

:D

Yeah i is her biatch as she is my biatch, feel free to biatch her as well.

And as Jay & Silent Bob would say.. "where best to get laid than outside a fertility clinic... noogies!" :rotfl:

NickS said:
midna said:
meheheh always takes me ages to find these posts ...I didnt know you were kaz`s man bitch looooooooooooool thought u were a random male wanting to be surrounded by pussy ...anyway ..ok Ill share my love with not you but your mrs and leckershell :D

:D

Yeah i is her biatch as she is my biatch, feel free to biatch her as well.

And as Jay & Silent Bob would say.. "where best to get laid than outside a fertility clinic... noogies!" :rotfl:

Make me tea Mr Biatch :talkhand:

kazlin said:

steventyler5.jpg

Can I share him too?

Love to everyone from meeeeee!! Hubby is away again so I'll spread my luvin' to you lot ;)

midna said:
Oh and GGG that new goldfrap song reminds me of her ..when I hear it I think crazy naked pagan lesbian singing and crazy chanting around a wicker man lol ....how uneducated am I ...ahh well cant help my imagination. :D

Apart from the lesbian bit your spot on.....though I could make an exception :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back