shall i finish buying stuff?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
ok.. we dont really need that much stuff.. nothings put up, moses basket and pram are all put away in black sacs.. cot is under the bed (matress is in a plactic coverd thing) i have breast pump, 1 bottle its 1st clothes in white..re-usable nappies (going to get 1 pack of nappies newborn) and thats it.. trying to think what we need... its the 1st weekend with the car bk on the road so i dont want to sit around the house...

i know we need sheets and blanket for the baby, and a steriliser. just cant think what else? and if i shouold bother gettign them yet?

morning lisa :wave:

ur not bothering with a bath are u?
um... how about essentials such as sudacrem/baby toilettries, changing mat?
cot bumper/bedding?
bouncy chair?

no dont want a bath.. waste of time..think i wanna waite for cot bedding and have it pink or bule.. so for now it will be sheets for cot sheets for moses basket and probably 1 small blanket and one bigger one in cream or white.
think we might get a swinging bouncer thingy..but might get that after birth..or atleast when we have a bit more money

yerp i got one.. might be a bit small now to get round my flub.. if it is il just sell it n get another.. or a sling..

why only one pack of nappies ? are u gonna use cloth or something ? im buying nappies now while im working lmao

yeah.. think i said im gonna use re-usable ones up there?^ ive got 20 different and types too but will put it in disposables to in the begining..

a nice bottle of rose wine lisa for after the birth. i know ur gagging for some alcohol :rotfl: xxx

got bottles ?

think they said everything u need atm :)

dont forget what u need for hosp u and baby :)

everyone is so prepared!! have you done your hospital bag too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back