Shaking... Help!

shootingstar22

Reaction score
Just got a strong line on a ov and a faint on hpt!!

I only took the test for fun!! Have been gettin travel sickness and have lost weight/no appetite etc

sent dh out to get a proper test.

Going on honeymoon in a couple of hours!!!x

Ohh wow what an amazing honeymoon present.... congrats x

did u dip the ovulation test in at the same time as the HPT? i found out that if you do this, the OPK can, if its alongside a HPT make the HPT a faint positive, so please be careful.

Hope this is it for you tho...:)

Oh sounds good test again in a couple of days but congrats in advance if its def a BFP xxx

I think this is going to be a excellent month all round. Can we beat the 8bfp's of May! Come on you June girls!! (including me I hope!). Thinking of you enviously as you go on honeymoon, really hope you have your bfp and a wonderful time xxx

Didn't do them together... Ov first then the hp. The ov line is as dark as the control
line!
There is a line on hpt and you don't have to squint or anything!

Got 4 first reponses here now. Now gotta build up some pee!

10 hour flight soon, Anthony I need to be careful with? I have flight socks already.

Woo hoo great news SStar what a great surprise for the start of your HM....does your DH know yet? xxx

you cant go away without letting us know first... pee pee pee lol

DH knows...he got the first responses for me!

Attachments

• really.jpg
    really.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 27
That looks like a good bfp!!!! I didn't get a line like that till 4days after my bfp on digi!! Excited 4 u xxx

Ok now I am doubly jealous honeymoon and BFP..... congrats hun really happy for you x

I can see lines :yay:What a lovely honeymoon present for you both xx

Test line came up straight away.. Even before control line! No idea how fr along I am. Came off pill 25th April.... Swear I had a possitive opk on the 25th may.

Post pic shortly!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back