Sexing scans

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
As u may have noticed my best mate is pregnant :D:D and altho its early days we were tlking bout finding out the sex but our local hospital wont tell u the sex so was wondering where she could have a sexing scan??
also she is high probabilty of twins so would be really helpful to know if it is wot they are

Earliest they'll do it is 16 weeks, I know most major scan companies (Babybond etc) do them from that stage.

Around £75 I think :)

www.babybond.com

I had a private sexing scan at 18 weeks. Got 7 photos plus dvd for £120 and it was worth every penny hun :wink:

awww thats great were they good pics??
wot happens if u cant tell the sex coz baby is being a pain and laying the wrong way

OMG SARAH!!!!! I just saw your ticker and it took me a few seconds to realise its not actually you thats pregnant!! :lol:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
awww thats great were they good pics??
wot happens if u cant tell the sex coz baby is being a pain and laying the wrong way

You book a sexing scan you get a sexing scan hun so you go back until they can tell you. The dvd is superb and clear as a bell. I ripped bits off it and converted it for web so it lost a lot of quality in the conversion so you can imagine what the original looks like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJrZJxohiOQ

Check out just after the monkey pic, he sticks his tongue out - now thats clear!

Minime said:
You book a sexing scan you get a sexing scan hun so you go back until they can tell you. The dvd is superb and clear as a bell. I ripped bits off it and converted it for web so it lost a lot of quality in the conversion so you can imagine what the original looks like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJrZJxohiOQ

Check out just after the monkey pic, he sticks his tongue out - now thats clear!

How many weeks were you at that scan? Its amazing! :D

EDIT: Just read your above post saying you were 18 weeks! Sorry, Im being so thick today :lol:

x-kirsty-x said:
OMG SARAH!!!!! I just saw your ticker and it took me a few seconds to realise its not actually you thats pregnant!! :lol:

*faints* *faints again*

kirsty i read your post as
OMG SARAH!!!!! I just saw your ticker and it took me a few seconds to realise its actually you thats pregnant!! :lol:[/quote]

i nearly died of shock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back