Too impatient?...4D scan

pringle88

Reaction score
I realised today that I could have a 4d sexing scan at 16 weeks + 3days to find out whether i am having a boy or a girl

I have my detailed scan July 11th... would anybody else let their impatience get the better of them or should I just wait until my next hospital scan?

my boyfriend is really keen and cant wait to find out and start buying things but i am not too sure?

seeing as we are finding out the sex i thought it would be a nice suprised to wait and see what he/she looks like.

im haing a 4d scan at 17 weeks hun as i am impatient too lol

Ive got a 4d scan booked for Wednesday, ill be 16weeks 3days and cant wait :) x x

haha think i am swaying more towards the idea of getting one, the videos on the companies website are amazing but most of the ones i have seen show the cord going around the babies neck and i think seeing that on my own baby would petrify me!! let me know how you get on please! :) xx

I will do hunny, 4d scans are meant to be better later on as baby starts putting weight on but i wanted an early sexing one in between my 12 week and 20 weeks scan so i could resist booking it :) x x

We had one done at 17 wks. a sexing scan in 2D with 4D previews which was great. TBH seeing them at that age is lovely but it wont give u a clue as to what they'll eventually look like as they change so much, at our 29 wk 4D she looked completely different x

I had one at 16 weeks. There's too much waiting around involved in pregnancy so I treated myself lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back