Sex

rachaellouise

Reaction score
Hubby and I had sex for the first time since finding out on the 7th Dec, I am now panicking that we may have caused a mc :(

Dont panic! You probably had sex before you even knew you were pregnant. And you are over 10 weeks now!

I told my husband we are not having sex until the end of the first trimester, imagine his reaction :)

Don't worry yourself, we have had sex plenty of times lol

Yer, i wouldnt worry about it.. we had sex sunday night aswell!! and did all the way through my first pregnancy... :)

Ah chick, please don't worry baby will be fine! x x

Baby will have slept right through it, comfy in its little bubble xxx

we had plently of sex throught my last pregnancy , baby is just fine and this time too :)

Agree - I have had sex and lots of it - just like TTC!! I also had sex throughout last pregnancy - right to the end!! Its perfectly safe or I guarantee you I would not be doing it. The only people at risk and should abstain in TRi 1 are those who have had multiple MC - dont worry honey x

Yeah try not to worry, you're not meant to do it in the first 8 weeks so you'll be fine now! x

Goodness me you worry a hell of a lot, try not to! It's better for your baby if you don't worry! Sex is good for you in pregnancy! X

Knopk@ thats what I told hubby before but last night he joined me in the bath and one thing lead to another... :blush:

I can not help but worry, I think it is part and parcel of my OCD :(

why would sex cause a mc?

Chill out and enjoy being in the mood! anytime before 12 weeks i felt too rough to even consider sex. Consider yourself a lucky one!

I felt the same hun but we've had sex prob ooo 3 times since I founf out I was preg! Its been ok, but I'm still weary!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back