• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sex positions?

DaniRae

Reaction score
I already know that missionary is the best position that doctors say is the best for conception.
But I was wondering is there are any others for variety..
Also, I am one who tends to run to the bathroom for a clean up straight away, but as we are now TTC, I won't be doing that. So is there anyway to keep the spem inside and not make a mess also?
Would be a great help for any answers. Thank you!

Hi , not that it's worked for us but raise ur legs and put a pillow under ur bum. Stay and chat for a while with hubby as I used to be the same clean up and wee . Try conceive plus ( first cycle we did all thus got bfp - miscarried at 4 weeks though :( )

Try missionary with your legs pulled up so when he pulls out, his deposit (haha) will stay in. I generally stay like that for ten-twenty mins. Tni sorry!!!

Doesn't matter what u try it's the luck of the draw. We had tried for 2 years and the day the little swimmer got through, we had sex first thing in the morning, I did reverse Cow girl then got up straight away and had a shower and went out! We barely ever have sex on a morning and I rarely go on top pmsl xx

I have to agree with tiaflame.

We've been ttc for 10 months and for the first 6/7 months I stayed legs up for at least 10-15 mins but no bfp yet! I have given up as I figured if a spermy is gonna travel up there it'll go when he's just ejaculated (tmi sorry) so they would travel as far as they can with that force, not sure how far they would get if they "drip" up.

Sorry, really tmi lol

I say be as creative as you want with dtd and enjoy it!!

Xxx

the three weeks of more or less constant sex that did it for us was a case of doing it anytime, any position and getting straight up afterwards and carrying on as if nothing had ever happened (I know that might sound a bit werd jus gettin up straight after but we didny stress about putting legs in the air, holding hubby's load in somehow (sorry tmi).

Before this though I will admit that every month when af arrived it did get me down but the couple month before bfp I got myself into the attitude of "i dont want kids" doing a bit of reverse psychology on myself and hey presto it worked xx

doggy style then leave your arse in the air!

NOT graceful or attractive but I always leak seeing as OH must have a for an ejaculatory system and face down ass up works for meeee

NO leaks!

Have fun :) sex should be fun... Do it however feels good, and that you enjoy. I wouldn't worry about the legs above the head etc...
Have fun baby making. And relax :) xx

^^ i agree :) besides its usually the fluid the sperm lives in that leaks anyways xx all the good stuff is where it needed to be xx

the three weeks of more or less constant sex that did it for us was a case of doing it anytime, any position and getting straight up afterwards and carrying on as if nothing had ever happened (I know that might sound a bit werd jus gettin up straight after but we didny stress about putting legs in the air, holding hubby's load in somehow (sorry tmi).

Before this though I will admit that every month when af arrived it did get me down but the couple month before bfp I got myself into the attitude of "i dont want kids" doing a bit of reverse psychology on myself and hey presto it worked xx

That's exactly what I did.... Said I don't want kids. Applied for promotion, got it and was pregnant 6 weeks later :) after 2 yrs trying xx

its such a messy thing lol! ... i hate the feeling of it running down haha! ... i normally lie on my back with my legs up for like ten mins and then go clean up, depends what position you finish in really lol

x.Kiss.x

^^ LOL its worse when you cough or something when walking about and get a big ol' gush of it :sick:

Ha ha specially if u wearing a skirt and no knickers :) xx

this thread is great lol after constant sex in our 1st month of ttc number 3, af got me today but after reading im going to b a lot more relaxed about it and this has made me chuckle so thanks glad i joined now x

Thanks for all the great ideas! As soon as I have stopped my monthly. I plan on doing the dirty just for fun, and maybe add a few things to spice things up! :) after all who wants to be stuck doing one position?! Bit of adventure of me! :D
My partner seems to enjoy legs being wrapped around his waist or on his chest over shoulders. That's a bit of a change from missionary.
Others like over the side of a bed, your still lying down, so the normal flow of things can take his seed where it needs to be #thumbs up*
And doggy is good also yes, penetrates deep so the sperm get to the cervix. And regular sex is proven to be the best! Since the healthy sperm get in there quick! So go for it! As much as you can! And good luck to others still TTC! And congrats to those who have succeeded!
Thank you again!!

Some women actually put in a mestural cup after sex and leave it in for 12 hours or so so the sperm doesn't leak out straigght away (perhaps that moght help too)

I read that it doesn't really matter. As long as you have the EWCM and the cervix is in the right position, any position that gets the sperm in deep is good. Doggy works for us. Even though it's not supposed to make a difference I aways turn around and lie with my legs in the air for 20 minutes to give the little chaps a chance.

1st pregnancy was from me on top. 2nd was probably missonary. 3rd Doggy style( miday after positive OPK). 4th and 5th probably side position but cant be sure, just did it loads around fertile time. So for us I'd say it doesn't really matter about the position.

I love this thread! It's proper tickled me..... Ha ha ha!

The cycle I conceived I kept my legs up high for a good 30 mins/hour and then slid down the stairs backwards to avoid any leakage haha...more so because I got bored and wanted to watch telly :) then stayed put with legs up for the rest of the eve. Lost it at 5w3d so back on the TTC train now and 7 cycles in.

Babydust everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back