Positions!

Seb

Reaction score
Are there any favourable positions to get those little swimmers in the right place? I'm getting bored of missionary but been thinking it's best as I try 2 stay lying down for 20-30mins after. Not sure if it makes a difference but I'm trying everything! xx

Missionary is the easiest as ur in right.position to raise bum an hips.....alternative thats meant to b just as good is doggy position hun xx

doggy is very good particularly if your tilted bum in the air, head on the pillow. Kinda like prayer position in yoga but with your bum higher.
it also helps to orgasm as he ejaculates or just after as it draws the semen in. plus its just fun! xxx

If my calculations are right spooning done it for me. I then laid on my front...good luck!! xx

Fairycake,
I was just reading your response will also looking at your profile pic. SnowWhite likes it doggy style - Brilliant!!

I like a bit of dress-up. I think it keeps it fun as it can become a bit of a routine. I also walked out of work at 11am to run home and jump into bed with DH. (I just said to my colleagues I had to pop out). I landed back into work 2 hrs later.

Lol Leelee. I used 2 get away wit stuff like that when I worked for my dad, sneaking out & returning hours later. Anyway yeah def need 2 mix things up a bit, we had a real laugh when we started ttc but it's starting 2 getting a wee bit routine. So...to sum it all up...doggy is the way forward...dressed as Snow White!! :D xx

definately doggy and definately dressed as Snow White!
I think it's good to mix it up a bit! I'm lucky as one of my ov symptoms is an insatiable appetite for myoh..... to be fair I think I have that all the time! here was a phase briefly when I got a bit down so it all became abit routine but my doctor says the most important part of ttc is an enjoyable sex life so now we have all kinds of fun!
leelee - I agree spontaneous sex is fantastic!
I like a bit of dressing up! and naughty lingerie!
Tara - they say spooning is good for conception as its a very relaxing position which is excelent for creating a good environment in both parties!
The best thing for our sex life was when my hubby started taking a zinc supplement as its given hima whole new level of stamina and greatly reduced recovery times for when I just can't get enough!

I actually hav a snow white costume lol ;).

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back