• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sex! no, not gender, SEX!!!

stace914

Reaction score
so who had the most amazing sex of their life in the begining of their second trimester!?!?! I DID! (please note, DID) aha
it felt so great and my O felt like it lasted at least a minute! ahaha.

but now, we aren't having very much sex... he says its because when he gets to a certain point inside me its like he can feel my inides being pushed around!?!? i can kinda feel it too. anybody else?

AH i just knew he was going to be weird about sex as the pregnancy went along. :(

TBH its the last thing on my mind.. im knackered and got so much going on in my head. managed to have it the other day as was feeling quite horny for the first time in ages (wa also 5am) but that will probably be it for a while. I do feel sorry for my OH!

Claire x

I am very rarely in the mood :(

Sore subject for me at the moment! (No, i am not sore from sex - I am having NO sex!)

DH has no interest at all (as you will have seen from my recent post)...

When asked about it, he says that it is not my change in body shape putting him off, it is the fact that there is a baby centimeteres away from the "action"...which I can sort of understand. I am no longer confident with my body (nipples like black burgers, veiny skin, larger thighs and bum etc) and I think I give off negative vibes which is also not very appealing!

I am also complaining to him of a bad back, stretched skin and painful ligaments, which I don't suppose is much of a turn on (I am like a pensioner!!)....I am normally vibrant, energetic and play lots of Netball so it is a massive change for both of us.

PREGNANCY - IT IS WONDERFUL!!! HOW PEOPLE HAVE CHILDREN TO TRY AND IMPROVE THEIR MARRIAGE IS BEYOND ME!!! :think: :think:

Can't wait to see my miracle in Nov! It is all worth it and I would never have sex again if need be!!

Love and Nuns,

Julia xx

we do it so rare now its over before it hardly begins if you know what i mean :rotfl:

pfft not had sex since i fell pg 4 months ago :lol:

We are still having sex although its only once a week or so at the moment, as I have no sex drive at all at!!

My DH definitely isnt put off by my moaning about being unsexy, my expanding waistline or the fact Im pregnant in any way although he has been very patient and accepts that sex isnt on the cards as regularly as it used to be!!

My feeling are I needed him to BD all the time when we were TTC, that I can hardly deprive him of sex now Im pregnant.......

We're still having sex even though it can get a bit uncomfortable!! I must admit that I'm feeling hornier these days, but our sex life is quite sparse not due to me being pregnant, but due to DH working odd hours and weekends. And yes, there are days when I really can't be doing with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back