sex question

hels

Reaction score
Im really sad.... :(
I seem to have lost any urge for sex. My OH is great and really understanding, but sex has become quite sore and uncomfortable. he wants me to ask my MW if its normal for sex to be sore, but id rather ask you guys first!
How has it been for you???!! LOL!!
I have been worrying as if im not really up for it now, hows it going to be when ive had boo and im tired etc? Intimacy between us has always been great...i hope the zest returns soon.

Hi Hels

I wrote a smilar post to this last week. I have lost all feeling in that department almost since I got Pg. I feel really really bad about it, my D/H says he doesnt mind - but that doesnt make me feel any better.

We tried it a few weeks ago and it was just painful - i think it was because I wasnt ready to be doing it and therefore things arent flowing like they should (if you know what I mean!? :oops: ) He has / is being so good about it - but like I say I feel so bad about it.

We had heard all these stories about how women are 'up for it' in the second trimester etc etc - but I think I need to accept that I am not one of them and not be too hard on myself.

I too worry about when it will get back to normal, because as you say, it will be weeks before any kind of normality kicks in onces the baby is here - by this time I worry that D/H will be fed up big time by then (even though he constantly tells me it doenst matter)

Ummm let me know if you find the answer!!!!

Good Luck

L x

Right here it goes without sounding rude- I posted on an earlier topic that everytime me and my other half have sex, it feels like I am losing my virginity all over again. The insertion part is sore, and once it's in and he does the least bit thrust, you could scrape me off the ceiling it's that sore. How the hell is a baby going to get out there when I find a tinkle sore?

Apparently sex can be sore and tender in the latter stages but I have no sex drive just now anyway, so it's the perfect excuse not to have it.

No offence Hels but I am glad there is someone else out there who is finding it sore, I thought it was just me :oops:

Nooky has been great until 2 weeks ago!!!! Now I simply can't enjoy any aspect of it - complicated positions and FAR too exhausting, but more so because I have lost all sensation in recent weeks. I just don't enjoy or feel anything. Sad really - I was hoping to use it as an excuse to bring on labour!!!
Don't worry about it though - I'm sure things will return to normal again.............. one day!!!! :shock:
Emilia xx

I have lost all feeling in that department almost since I got Pg
glad i'm not alone then... i was waiting and waiting for the 2nd tri rampant stage, then realised it was never gonna happen... :cry: when i do get in the mood for a minute, and we get round to doing some "business", i instantly lose all interest once we start. nothing feels like it used to - anywhere he touches me it's just like he's got sandpaper-hands! our sex life was good before i got pregnant, but not very frequent as he works nights - now it's once a week if that. i'm not worried about this for my own sake, but i do feel for OH. bless him, sometimes all he gets is a slapped hand and then my back turned to him...

I'm so relieved that someone alse has brought this up, I thought it was just me who was finding it painful. I agree that it feels like losing my virginity too, it really does hurt and puts me right off trying. I also think I want to, but when it comes down to it, I lose all interest. I have also wondered how a baby's head will get through if I can't even fit a you know what in there :shock: :oops:

mine went in the 1st tri and came back with a vangance in the 2nd tri, Jase didnt know what hit him lol

now in the 3rd tri i still want to, but my body wont, so its not something that happens much in my house right now lol

my story is different. i would have been willing up until about 6 / 7 months but hubby is paranoid about touching the baby. he says that he just couldnt as he might traumatise the baby.

makes me laugh.

joshua never came out traumatised and we were more active then.

dont think i could be bothered now. just like to dream about my johnny depp and joaquin phoenix :oops:

I've been doing it to help bring on labour, but haven't really been enjoying it tbh. It's really hard to get comfortable and not exactly pleasurable. Sometimes I feel in the mood for it but when we start trying to all my zest and energy for it disappears.

And it hasn't even brought on labour yet!! :lol:

A couple of weeks was our last time for a while I should think.

I still feel myself emotionally but physically it is just too awquard to bother with.

Also on our last attempt I also had flatulence :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: which was an even bigger passion killer than the bump!

So I think we will just leave it for now. The DH isn't trying to seduce and neither am I :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back