painful fingers

Squeakz

Reaction score
hey everyone, just wondering what you all felt about my little niggles. At the moment my finger are permanently fat and really hurt. they feel like the joints are sore but also that the skin is just too tight...(not sure if that explains it well). I told my midwife about it and she sort of ignored the fact i said there was pain and saiid that swollen hand were just part and parcel of pregannacy. However she also found some protein in my urine, which has made me even more worried, which she said due to the fact thus far i've had such an easy pregnncy thats its probably nothing to worry about and just dischzarge in my sample.........

Reason to be worried or not??
xx

Hey hun....how far gone are you?? they should send ur urine sample to be analysed further if there was protein in it. I did get big time swollen fingers in the last few weeks of pregnany, so much so i couldnt take my wedding ring off, so will be taking that off sooner this time!! Just keep an eye out for swollen feet and any other symptoms, if it really does bother u or u have any other symptoms either contact midwife again or ur GP or consultant ...goodluck hun xx

i have pain and swelling in my wrist and fingers due to pregnancy carpel tunnel i have to wear splint things on them it due to fluid aggrivating the tendons not sure if that what u have tho iv only had protien a few times usually when i have thrush

hiya, my last midwife visit at 28 weeks the midwife found 1% protein in my urine, she said she wasnt going to worry or send the sample off.. so i can only trust what she says. If your to worried you should tell her you'd like it sent off. Hope ur well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back