Sex in the first trimester????

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Our first pregnancy, and we are both worried about making love in the first trimester.......I dont want to do anything that may put the baby in danger??? Is anyone else worried or have any advice?? Having some VERY erotic dreams at the mo!!!!???? :oops: :oops: :shock: xxxxx

i bonked my way through all my first trimesters zoe!
unless you are advised against it then its totally safe. Baby is protected in your tummy.

Thanks, my o/h will be most pleased!!!! I have gone from being flat chested to at last a c cup so I am feeling pretty sexy!!!! Ha ha :lol:

LMAO @ laura! :lol:

Bless you Zoe for growing a chest! Enjoy! My breast have grown a cup size after each child! No wonder hubbys horny all the time!
Breast feed too zoe and your boobs will stay a lovely full shape for longer! :wink:

I had loads of erotic dreams when i was pg, mainly with Steven Gerrard in them!!!

Hi Zoe, just to let you know I was reading Emma's Diary the other night (a pregnancy guide given by GP) and it says in there to avoid sex if possible until after 12 weeks. Im sure its personal choice and prob wont do any harm but just thought Id let you know I had read that :)

OMG! i can't believe that Emmas diary advised that!
There is absolutely no reason why a couple shouldn't have sex in the 1st trimester :shock: . I didn't find out i was preggas with all of mine till i was about 9 or 10 weeks gone :shock:

budge said:
LMAO @ laura! :lol:

My breast have grown a cup size after each child! :

If I thought that would happen to me I would have more and more.

:lol: :lol:

My sex drive has increased threefold since we got pregnant, and I'm taking total advantage of it!!

The first time I had an orgasm after we found out I was pregnant, I felt some mild cramping and was a tlittle scared. I called my doctor, though, and he said it was perfectly normal and is only caused by the uterinae contractions feeling different because of the enlargement of the uterus. After that first one, the cramping is much lighter, and well worth it!

Hi Everyone,

Zoe I was actually advised by my GP and my consultant not to have penetrative sex until after 12 weeks. Mainly due to my history of miscarriages but the gynae said he actually advises no sex for first 12 weeks to all pregnant women as there is a chance of infection [even with condoms!!]

I am sure you will be fine as so many other women are ... the doctors just like to be cautious!

Enjoy your new chest and libido :wink: :wink: !!!!!

'Morning' sickness has just hit (all day sickness more like) and if my man even thinks about coming near me i will chop off his bits with the nearest available sharp instrument.

I think it's great though that you feel frisky - please do it for all of us who feel anything but!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back