sex

aliciabubba

Reaction score
I know this may sound stupid, but is it safe to have an orgasim in your first trimester? I am just a little worried to have sex or anything during this crucial time (1st trimester).

I think if you have previously miscarried they sometimes advise not to have sex in tri 1. Orgasms are supposed to be good for baby cos of the happy hormones but it can cause some tightening cos of the muscles which could send you into a bit of a panic. Personally I would have skinned the oh alive if he even so much as breathed in my direction for most of the time in tri 1 lol xxxxxxxxxx

I don't think sex can do any harm during pregnancy? It can hurt sometimes though, but just because everything down there is changing ready for baby. It only happened to me once last time and that was within the first 2 months. my last pregnancy all I thought about was sex, it was on my mind alllll day every day from the moment I woke up lol

Agree with Baby Brain - i think if you have had any previous problems it can sometimes be not recommended (if that makes sense :) ) but otherwise shouldnt be a problem
I have had two early miscarriages this year and am currently nearly 6 wks - which is the furthest ive ever got (fingers crossed) so I am avoiding sex/orgasm just in case xx

I'm not having sex as I previously miscarried total nightmare! My OH has now turned into a sex pest! But tbh iv been totally put off it recently anyway? I don't even like to be cuddled or touched atm? Does anyone else feel like that? ... Anyway hun orgasams are good for the baby! Its just good to try and not be to rough and keep an eye on how it feels and if its uncomfortable I'd try different things xxx

Thanks so much for your input, really helped! I havent been in the mood, only once since i foundout i was pregnant, im just too sick and too tired to think about it really lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back