First trimester sucks

LouisecH

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I know how lucky I am to be pregnant but I had forgotten how bloody awful the first trimester is.

I am SO FED UP of feeling like I've just woken up from a day time nap (that yuck groggy feeling) I'm bored of feeking sick and I'm really sick of toast and weetabix but I still can't manage anything else.

WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a whinger :oops:

Roll on the next 2 weeks.

I SO KNOW!!! :bored:

feel exactly the same way and only we know don't we, nobody else seems to understand unless you have been through it and especially going through it now!! :wall: :wall:

:hug:

I agree plus it seems to last forever!

Haven't got the sickness yet but have the tiredness :sleep:

A couple more weeks and it will be into the 2nd tri for you, that was the best part for me last time :D

shouldnt be long now hun and you should start to feel better xxx

When you have had an awful first trimester you really appreciate everyday you feel great for the rest of your pregnancy! In the first tri I said I hated being pregnant and couldn't imagine feeling normal again and to not be sick at least 3 times a day but now I wouldn't really know I was pregnant apart from the kicks. There are a few other niggles but nothing to complain about, I'll probably be moaning at the end though!

You will feel great soon :D

Awww hun, the first trimester is the worst, drags on forever and ever, especially when you feel rubbish xxx :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back