sex drive

jodie_honey

Reaction score
has anyones sex drive just dissappeared coz mine has. i used to want it ALL the time pre pregnancy ppl called me a nympho and now i cant stand it i want my sex drive back :( and my boobs ave gone upto an F cup im so down i dont feel good at all.[/i]

LOL so im not the only one who cant be botherd anymore or infact just doesnt do it, i feel bad for my fella but hes bein great about it. :oops:

nope... my bed is for sleeping in and thats it :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:
:lol:

got no interest for it at all (not even when I'm on my own!) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

pilkers said:
got no interest for it at all (not even when I'm on my own!) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No you are not alone, I feel exactly the same. Poor hubby thought that once the sickness etc settled a bit we would be back to normal but I just need to :sleep:

mine has halved

now its only in the mornings cos by evening i'm :sleep:

so only once a day

hahaha :dance:

I cant get enough!!

My poor DH cowers under the sheets when I enter the bedroom!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am soooo not interested!! Poor OH after all the BD-ing to get us here, he must feel very used!! lol

Still on the plus side his mate said to him yesterday ' well mate, at least you can say now you are big enough to fill a pram' :shock: lol

Not interested at all, my poor boyfriend, We have had sex like.... once in the past few months :lol:

ahhhh. Last baby, never left me, just got randier. This time, I rather have a early night. :sleep: Still 'do it' otherwise I'd know how my hubby feels when I was a nympho, and he was sleepy. I will not let that happen!

lol, me n OH used to "do it" at least 6 times a week now we're lucky if its twice... and altho i feel awful saying it.. its normally cos i know he wants it even if i dont, gota let him have some pleasure lol

OH is always tired... so make sure that i get him as soon as I get in from work.. and the weekend/SOFA days ... are a couple of times .... but has gone down a little recently. ... :wall:

I'm up for it!! :) Don't care if he's not, I'm the pregnant one!!

:cheer:

OH says the bump gets in the way and makes him feel 'guilty' :?

If only he knew that the screams were those of pain (from hip pain) :shhh:

Until this last week all i've wanted to do is :puke: or :sleep: and B/F was getting a bit fed up I think.

Now I want it he doesn't want to as much because like all blokes he says he is scared of hurting baby.

Before pg we it used to be 5/6 times a week now we're lucky if it's twice a month.

Leave him out books, open on the page "Yes, Sex is ok when pregnant"

:D

x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It would depend on what sort of books we were talking about. The only magazine or book he would take any notice of is a Subaru or Honda manual or a Top shelf mag LOL.

Emma, my hubby used the same excuse, "I don't want to hurt the baby" Made my Midwife laugh "He thinks highly of the size of his man hood!"

Kimbo said:
whats sex? :bored: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

:rotfl: Im right there with you on that.

Seriously though, mine went straight away and im still waiting to get it back (im sure hubby is too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back