Severe Pains :'(

YazminaBambino

Reaction score
Good morning ladies, hope all is going well with your pregnancies.

I am just curious to know whether any of you have experienced severe neck/shoulder/migraine pain? At the moment the pain is so severe, I just don't know what to do. To make matters substantially worse I can not consume pain killers because of M/S. I am scared because I'm feeling slightly dizzy & numb. I am 11 weeks + 3 days. So advice please ladies?

Ps. I am seeing my M/W for the 2nd time tomorrow which is a bonus.

I wish you all a H + H pregnancy!

i have lots of headaches and neck aches, as long as it isnt accompanied by severe pain in the lower absomen and one sided dont worry

hey, so sorry to hear you're i such pain :( good thing is you have a midwife app tomorrow so you can check with her :) i wouldn't really worry about it, just see what the midwife says :) good luck x

i suffred with migraine in my last pregnancy can b quite common. sorry your in pain but try not to worry. try the migraine kool strips they help a bit. but speak with midwife tomorrow xxx

Thank you for your lovely posts! I shall inform the M/W tomorrow as its just horrible but I am aware its common. My mum suspects shingles! Eeeek. All the best to you all. X

I've had a few horrendous migraines, as well as tonislitis, and I found a good way to ease the pain whilst you have morning sickness was frozen peas or something from the freezer on your forehead x And lots of sleep x I'd check with midwife tho hun, if you've been really really sick you could be dehydrated x

I've been getting migraines, but also been getting very thirsty so am putting it down to dehydration and trying to keep remembering to drink more water! I did joke this morning that it's so unfair because I keep waking up feeling like I'm hungover (slightly sick and a headache) when I'm not even allowed to touch a drop! Mention it to your mw though, just to be on the safe side and put your mind at rest! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back