Sertraline

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hi ladies, been on sertraline 50mg for a few months now for pnd, anxiety, depression and ocd. I felt loads better but recently I seem to have gone back to how I was before. I can't find anything on Google about this happening months after starting. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this.
Thanks

Hi ladies, been on sertraline 50mg for a few months now for pnd, anxiety, depression and ocd. I felt loads better but recently I seem to have gone back to how I was before. I can't find anything on Google about this happening months after starting. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this.
Thanks
Hey. I had pnd back when I had my first child. I wasn’t on the medication your on but I did seem to get worse after being on the medication for a while. I went to doctors and I was put on a higher dose. It would be best to discuss it with your doctor. Some antidepressants aren’t compatible with some people. They may want to increase or try you with a different type. Good luck xx

You may need a higher dose, I think 50mg is just a starter. 100mg would be better. Can you see your gp and have a chat with them?

Hope you are doing ok. I’ve also got pnd and am on sertraline, it’s helping lots (50 did nothing really, I’m on 100 now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back