• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seriously WHY!?

lozzi

Reaction score
my uncle a few weeks bk was diagnosed with testicular cancer, and he had one of his balls and the tubes removed etc.

ive just found out that a very good family friend has just had a biopsy for suspected breast cancer...

WHY!?! seriously

its onyl ever the good ppl that end up with these nasty things

i so hope ther both ok....

my uncle is having a really bad time of it, he had a clot in his lung after surgery, and he has just had an operation on the site for an infected haematoma (sp) hes having a scan next week to find out if its spread :(

just doenst seem fair, makes my little problems seem irrelevant and really makes me appreciate what i have got.

it's so true.. it is always the good people, i never understand that myself, and may never will.

i'm sorry hun to hear this new, i hope that he will be okay, and your family friend :hug: :hug:

sorry to hear that hun... :hug:

i know what you mean about it being the good people. My brother died 15 months ago aged 25 yo and it s just SO unfair how it happens to the good ones

xx

So sorry to hear that hun. Its a cruel world :(

hun my dad had or sounds like wot ur uncle has got he is now fine so sure ur uncle will be to hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back