BFP?

Good luck Becs- I am only 7dpo tomorrow but already the tests in the cupboard are calling out to me when I go for a pee.....

I would wait afew more days.

Even with OPKS, when testing iv waited the full 10 minutes and there is only 1 line, but if i go back an hour later there is usually a very faint 2nd.

Its just usually an evaporation line.

Wait afew days... but my fingers are crossed for u hunni xxx

Aw thanks Skairdycat, F/C, Fothers and Lainy.

Hey Lisa, I hope you can hold out for a couple more days :lol:

So I tested again last night and there was the most faint line ever there again almost like a blue shadow, but even softer. This time I was sure I could see it there before the ten mins but hubby couldn't make it out, he has terrible sight though. It seems to still be there but it's even weaker than my first bfp when I was pregnant. Tested again this morning and it's negative. If I look at all 4 tests in a row they just get weaker and weaker. :( Is this something that might happen with a chemical pregnancy?

Anyway, I've learnt my lesson and will try to hold out next month.

Sorry to hear that Becs - hope next month is more sucessful for you both x :hug:

Aww really sorry to hear that hun, U better be joining me sound in 1st Tri girl!! ok?!! :lol: Good luck sweety :hug: xxx

The saga continues.............

Despite everything I said I did another test last night and befire the 10 mins were up I was sure I could see a faint shadow of a blue line. Put in bin and sneaked a look at it later and sure enough a thin blue line was clear.

Tested again this morning and BFN

I have a funny feeling in my uterus, not crampong but like when you hold on for the loo too long and you get an ach in their, I feel it stronger when I bend over.

So many mysterious tests
Maybe dodgey clear blues

Due on tomorrow or Sat.

Anyone recognise any of this? Also anyone know what ectopic pregnancies feel like or if they give funny test results?

Sorry to go on, I don't usually get so confused.

Hiya,

sorry to hear your getting mixed results

ectopic pregnancys still show on tests, although around 5-7 weeks you will feel different, in pain etc, maybe have bleeding, if you have a very early scan and cant detect anything sometimes they say its a possibility its ectopic, but you go back in 10 days if i remember rightly.. then you should be able to see where baby is actually growing..

If your af is due tomorrow, maybe some of the tests are picking up the slightest bit of hcg, and some arnt, which tests have you used so far!

Clearblue can be used from 4 days before af is due, get the digital, that way, it will state it rather than you looking for any line..its expensive but i think you get 3 in those packs, around £18 i think, but you can test every other day,

sorry i cant be much more of help.. hope af stays away and you get your bfp soon :hug:

Thanks sunhinestars, it doesn't sound like ectopic pain then - that's a relief, it's funny what you get paronoid about when you think too much. I found really interesting thread on peeonastick that someone pointed me towards that talks about how clearblue have been giving false positives - they appear as a skiny line to the left - just like mine. That might be the explaination, but hey, I reckon I am still in with a chance untill AF is here.

I'm finding all this quite amusing now.

Thanks for your info!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back