Separation Anxiety Already!?

Mrs. KM

Reaction score
My parents are visiting so I took the opportunity yesterday to leave K with my Mom so my Dad and I could go pick up plants and seeds for my garden. We were gone an hour and came back to my mom trying to console K as she was just screaming. Apparently she was like that the whole time! As soon as I took her she stopped crying and snuggled in with me and started smiling. So heart broken for how upset she was :( I used to be able to let other people watch her and she would be fine, but it seems like she only wants to be with me now!

Awww. I know it will sound harsh but the only way she'll get used to it is if you carry on leaving her with other people, especially if you're wanting to put her in child care etc to go back to work. She'll soon learn that you always come back and then it won't be so traumatic for her.

From what I know its at 3 months that babies realise they are a separate person from their mummy, so when they are away from you its like they are missing the other half of themselves if that makes sense, which is enough to make anyone cry. The best way though is to leave her when you need to and she'll adapt to it quickly xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back