sensetive skin *update*

jodie_honey

Reaction score
abigail has a rash all over her head and shoulders, it looks awful and it must feel awful, doc sed its sensetive skin and gave me aqueous cream buts its gettin worse so gonna take her to see hv tomorrow mornin. anyone elses babies got sesetive skin?

went to the hv she sent me to the docs and the doc sed she has got a virus and definaltey got eczma and given her some creams and calpol

Lola hasn't but i've heard epederm is quite good the hospital gave us some when Lola got a rash ater her first jabs but we only used it a couple of times as she's been fine :)

i noticed mias skin was a bit like that when she was younger, what products are you using on her??

i only bath her in water and i havent changed her soap powder or anythin. its really buggin me coz i feel really sorry for her.

o right...mias was because she had a reaction to johnsons..hope it gets better though..i think as they get older it gets better :pray: :hug: :hug:

awwww :hug: glad you know what it is now hun and hope she gets over the virus soon :hug: :hug:

Hi, my Glenn has baby ezcema and we use..(after trying everything)...Oilatum baths, and the cream we use is a new one from Boots and its called Eumo Base and its fab, we have tried all sorts of emolients and this is the only one that keeps his skin hydrated, its expensive at £4.60 a tube but it is well worth it.

oh thanx il try that if these dont work. shes just give me more aqueous for all over her body shes give me emoliant for her bath and hydrocortisone steroid cream for her ears poor little thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back