Selling: Pushchair

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
Iv got a brand new Graco travel system that I payed £300 for last month.
This is it... http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Tr ... 1&mcb=core
Instead I now want a Mamas and papas pliko switch 2 in 1 - empire.
If anyone wanted to swap?
Or if anyone wants to but my pushchair off me, I dont really no how much to sell it for but if anyones interested pm me, or comment back and we can work something out.
Also if anyone has a pliko switch 2 in 1 that I could buy of them?

Can you return it, even if only for store credit? That sounds like you'd lose a fair bit selling it instead.

I dont think I can.
Because I couldnt carry the box to the car, they putt he pram up for me in the store and i pushed it to the car, so i have no box or anything =/

jazzmum2be said:
I dont think I can.
Because I couldnt carry the box to the car, they putt he pram up for me in the store and i pushed it to the car, so i have no box or anything =/

Worth a try.

Do you have the receipt if so then take it back.

Dont have the receite either.
I was to impatient to wait around and look for the one I actually wanted.
Iv found a pliko switch 3in1 on ebay for £70 :think:

If your mum paid my card take her bank statement in with you. Although tbh I think its a bit dodgy that you had to push the pram to the car :? They might refuse to take it back because the wheels are scuffed.

I'd have thought mothercare of all places would help you to the car with your bits.

MOthercare will defaintely take it back, theyll remember you and if it was bought on credit card and being £300 i would imagine it was youve got a record of purchase, take it back

Yeah I will do :)
I dont think Im very welcome on the site anymore so I dont no if I should post this or not :think:

Aww no course you are i just know mothercare are good for taking stuff back etc we bought a cotbed from ebay and they ordered the screws for us for £5 no questions asked, and i dont wanna see you get skanked out of 300 ! specially as its only 240 in the sale now and its not your ideal pram !

In my experience, Mothercare are pretty good at taking most things back even without a receipt (apart from the baby book that I had to have a major hissy fit about in the middle of the store before they agreed to begrudgingly swap it for another one! :roll: :wall: :oops: )

Ill pop in there tomorrow and ask them if they would (rather than wheel the pushchair all the way into town and find outt hey wont take it back), because Im at my nans at the moment, it isnt the mothercare I bought it from so they wont remember me. But hopefully theyll be nice and take it back :)

Stick your belly out and cry if necessary. Also, if it's only store credit, don't worry about it, £300 doesn't go that far if you're getting bedding, moses baskets some clothes and a swing for example!

Yeah :)
I just dont have any kind of proof I bought it from there though :think:

I got my buggy from mothercare and they gave me a sticker to put on the frame with the month and year that I bought it so that if anything was wrong I would be able to take it to any mothercare and get it fixed as this would count as guarantee.
So if you have this they should be fine, they are usually quite good :)

I didnt get one of those stickers. =/
Ill go in tomorrow and tell them the situation.
If they still wont let me, I may even keep to, as the one I wnat to take back has big chunky weels and will be good on long walks to the park etc, and the one I just got has smaller wheels for going to town etc :)

Mothercare have never given me a sticker either

I never got a sticker though from them either.

Did have bank statement thoiugh so that should help you 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back