Should of bought it when I saw it.

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
On the mamas and papas website the pliko switch 2 in1 - empire and all the accesories were all half price before christmas.
I thought Id wait tuntil after xmas to go back and see if they were reduced anymore but it looks like the range has been discontinued :(
Should of bought it when i got the chance.
Does anyone no where still sells the 'Luxury 2 in 1 Footmuff in Empire' and also the Empire parasol?
Thanks guys
x

I have looked on ebay.
But its £45 inc postage.
On mamas and papas it was £25 inc p&p in the sale so im kinda reluctend to pay £45 if I could find it somewhre else for the sale price.

JAZZZZ lol im so confused with u and your fricking prams !! Fill me in so i know what to look out for when im bargain hunting lol and tbh i havent used a parasol or footmuff yet :rotfl:

Good stuff, now just make sure you don't decide you want the whole lot in polka dot :lol:

Hey.. i got it.. and forgot that i wanted the matching bag.. so.. i went onto the website.. and they still have in the travel accessories bit.. just look for empire.. still all half price

x x

EDIT: Sorry.. didnt read it all..!! silly Catty..

x x

MagicMarkers said:
JAZZZZ lol im so confused with u and your fricking prams !! Fill me in so i know what to look out for when im bargain hunting lol and tbh i havent used a parasol or footmuff yet :rotfl:

Right, well.... :D
Iv got the pliko switch 2in1 empire, just ordered the footmuff, parasol to go with it.
I also have 'Mothercare Trenton Deluxe pushchair travel system - Lightning' witch coems with a carseat.
Ill no dought keep the 2nd one at my mums though and have the pliko one at mine all the time :)
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back