Self torture!

Good luck Cherelle, lots of baby dust coming ur way :dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks girls, bfn this morning but could still be way too early so im not disheartened yet! xx

Sorry to hear u got a bfn hun, it is too early though, when u testing next? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think im gonna try and wait til sunday when my AF is due, im working a lot until then so hopefully ill be able to wait - im so rubbish! lol x

dont let that BFN put u off i hope you will be writing you announcement soon! x

Last edited:
thanks hun, its so nice to have you girls to talk to! x

cherelle, after my BFN yesterday i have decided i am waiting to see if AF arrives on Sunday or Monday (im sometimes a day late) and if not i am going to test then. if i get a BFN then, then i know its time to move onto October. i can't face another BFN before Sunday. if i had to put money on it though, i dont think this is the month - not very positive eh lol!??

xx

try not to be beat yet positivity! You know how the ttc game is - up and down from one day to the next. This could be both of our months yet, ive got everything crossed for us! xx

Hope dont mind me visiting from Tri 2 - just want to share a bit of positive with you guys - i tested 9 dpo - way 2 early as couldnt wait after my previous miscarriage and got a BFN was so upset about it as thought i just knew i was pregnant - tested again 11 dpo and got the BFP - iam now 15 weeks 1 day pregnant - it can happen that you get a BFN if you test too early and then get a positive - loads of babydust to you x

thanks... great of you to send us some much needed hope!! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back