self pity moment

itisbabytime

Reaction score
Cycle 14 started after my 4th failed cround of clomid. Had a big cry when went to bed last night, all sort of built up through the day. I swear if someone said this time last year this is where I would be I would have laughed and said no chance as my periods are very regular. How wrong was I? Just seems like a bad dream, - just can't get over the fact that if there is nothing wrong with me or hubby why isn't it working?? :wall:

Big hugs and baby dust...

Have you been told it's unexplained infertility too?! That's what they told me... I too have regular periods and am just baffled as to why it's not working.

TTC really sucks...

I'm really sorry hun. You will feel better in a few days. Just do whatever you can to cheer yourself up. Big huggies xxx

Awe hunny im so sorry it hasnt worked....I know wot you mean tho, you just assume dont you when u start ttc that itl happen sooner rather than later...i mean I was there thinking I maybe woodnt be able to go to all the weddings this summer etc due to having a newborn, but here i am going to these weddings not een in maternity dresses....ttc really does suck doesnt it hun. Please try and stay positive tho, difficult i know xxx

Im sorry to hear your having a rough time hun, i too feel just the same im on cycle 14 and dont have much hope left.

I never thought that i would be here now still ttc to concieve, its my 30th bday in 5 wks and i so niavely though id have a lo by then and now its nearly here and im not even pg yet, so gutted but you gota just keep trying and hopefuly one day soon it will be our turn.

Michelle. x

hiya hun, how ru feelin now? any better?
im in a bi of downer mood but not told hubby.
everybody around seems to be gettin pregnant, i served this girl today in work (i work on a check out)
shes a lovely girl dont get me wrong, she as one lil boy whos about 2 n she as a bump too.
i just felt like cryin on my till.
anyways hope ur feelin better
xx

Sorry lovely sending you a big hug. Unexplained infertility is so frustrating. I hope you feel better soon!

How come you are taking clomid if your cycles are regular? Do you not ovulate?

Hugs

Gizzy xxx

Sorry your feeling this way honey! Its hard but you have to look at the positives. With unexplained fertility problems then every month you still have a chance. It can still happen for you!!!

Thanks girlies. Feeling better today, just my usual wobbly when af comes. Gizzy - on clomid as my preogesterone is always just over or under 30 and as I have one small ovary consultant didn't think clomid would hurt just to boost things and push up progesterone. Its worked ok so far, over 80 last cycle, and my LP has increased by about 2 days so I know its doing something!

Thanks again, no one but u girls understand how I feel - group hug!!

Group hug all round I say lolol... Glad you're feeling better today :)

I cud defo do with a big group hug!! Another friend who is now pg and wasnt even tring grrrr whens it guna b me!!!

michelle. x

it'll be a year for me soon and feeling a bit rubbish too. Hug coming your way from hover this way too x

Hope all you lovely ladies are feeling ok xx

Sorry hun :hugs:

I'm going through a stage where every day I am dealing with, or hearing about, people who are totally inappropriate or inadequate parents and it's just soooo annoying! I mean, it's bad enough when nice friends and colleagues conceive at the drop of a hat but when it's people who are actively ruining young lives before they've even begun, it makes you wonder....

RANT!!!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back