Will she? Won't she?

Chazabell

Reaction score
Will AF turn up or won't she? If she's gonna, then when?

Knew i'd feel poo when this time came around. Not on Clomid now so back to irregular cycles. Tomorrow would br 28 days since i started spotting/ bleeding on my last cycle.

Had my HyCosy on 18th Jan so i could be in with a good chance, or is that just hopefull thinking?

Pfffft, hate this bit!

xxxx

It must be so frustrating Chaz :hug:

I bet she comes on the... 13th! If you're not pregnanct ofcourse ;)

Last edited:
Hope she doesnt Chaz and its a BFP instead!!

Eek hope she stays away Chaz!! Take it you didn't do opk's? When is your next appointment? Xxx

Thinking of you chaz - really hoping she stays away for all the right reasons!

Ooh fx for you lovely! :)

Hope the cakes are going well!

Xx

Not seen you around for a bit Chaz

Hope your ok

I hope she stays away x x

No sign of her yet, don't feel bloated or farty either but that could mean she's just gonna show late!

Didn't do any OPK's or particulary put my bum in the air this month, couldnt be bothered with it all if im honest. Nothing more i can do. We did BD around when i thought OV should be, and as i had my HyCosy this month i 'should' be in with a higher chance than normal, but you know how twisted AF is!

Next appt is on 21st Feb to just fill in consent forms and talk about IUI :( actually trying to get pregnant won't start till March at the earliest.

Sorry im bumming everyone out, thats why i've stayed away from here.

Cannot wait for your scan Maybe :) xxxx

Don't stay away, Chaz - a problem shared is a problem halved. Good luck, hope she doesn't show cos of BFP xx

fingers crossed for you! dont stay away wont do you any favours if your feeling like poo.

Still no sign of her, knew she'd do this to me this month the bi*@h xxx

Think she's on her way :(

If i can't concieve after a HyCosy......theres no fricking hope on it ever happening naturally!!! Grrrrrrrrrr!

26 Cycles!

And now i have the pain to look forward to....YAY!

Oh im getting myself wound up now, WORK OVARIES WORK GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

...........and relax!

Sorry she got you - onward and upwards eh? Hope it's not too bad this time :hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back