Will she? Won't she?

Sorry Chaz,
She just got me too!!!
WE just got to keep fighting the good fight, and with Vals day on its way ,lets make some extra romance .... xxxx

Bloody witch ! Next cycle honey! Xxxx

Sorry hon, hugs. I hope your period is okay this month. I know you struggle. I got my af after my hycosy. I think it will be next month for you. Hugs a d sorry xxxcx

I guessed as much from facebook , oh yeah 27 is a charm and i am fully not positive anymore and think she will arrive on 27 for me too x x x

Hugs Chaz I really hope your AF goes easy on you x x x

Sorry Chaz :-( it sucks so bad. My AF is in the post, expecting her in the next few days, my 2nd since hsg in Dec. Hope you're not in too much pain this time hun. Big hugs xxxxx

She got you the same day as me chaz so ive decided that this is going to be our lucky month!! (wishful thinking never hurt anybody did it) I dont know about you but the witch is definately punishing me!! I'm in agony! Fingers crossed for us both this month :) xxxx

sorry to hear that chaz

sounds like the LTTTC girls' cycles are synchronising!!!

:hugs:
Hope your pain not too bad this month - i think thats what really sucks - its like no not preg then f@@king horrendous bleeding and pain xx

cycle 21 for me and 1st consultant appointment on wed so im hoping for some answers soon xx

She's just about to kick off in full swing :( she spotted for a day, showed up when having sex, laid low and now BANG :(

So im gonna make some chocolate cupcakes with peppermint frosting topped with mint match makers, then a roast beef dinner with a glass of wine, then climb into fresh bedding :)

xxxxx

So im gonna make some chocolate cupcakes with peppermint frosting topped with mint match makers, then a roast beef dinner with a glass of wine, then climb into fresh bedding :)

xxxxx
sounds like a good plan xxxx

love the sound of those cupcakes chaz, yum x

Chaz i think you should bake us all cupcakes TODAY i want one of those for my breakfast x x x

the cupcakes were lush, look for Baking Days on facebook if you want to drool :)

She's still not in full swing which is irritating xxxx

mmm cupcakes!! You are a bad influence Chaz, you make me want cake all the time!! xxx

So its the 1st AF off Clomid and its arrived fully 5 days late :(

I had spotting last thurs after sex, and spotting Sunday, and woke up 6.30am this morn in excruciating pain and just knew when i stood up everything would go south :(

So im drugged up and back to irregular fricking cycles! FML xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back