Santa

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
me and Braydon had a great day today we went up town with the meaning to meet auntie amanda and her friends to go see santa :lol: ! we were going to the debenhams on which is by the baby changing area so before we met auntie amanda we went to change B bum and he wanted to walk after so i thought thats fine but we walked past santa and he went to give B a sticker B screamed as soon as he came near him and i mean scream everyone was looking at us :rotfl:
well wen it came to see santa properly with auntie amanda (i was really lookin foward to this from our last visit) as soon as Braydon saw him he screamed and screamed poor santa has now been deafenedi dont think we will be getting a visit this yr :rotfl:

Dior is the same :lol:

santa is coming to our baby group tomorrow all the mums buy their child a £5 present wrap it put there name on a give it to sana then santa calls each child up to get their gift i got Dior Noddy car as she lurves noddy. but i be she screams

Hi

aww thats too funny, guess he didnt like somthing about him :rotfl: .
I have yet to take Kiara for her pic with santa , i think she will tug at his beard she likes doing things like that :lol:
Katrina

Hi

aww thats too funny, guess he didnt like somthing about him :rotfl: .
I have yet to take Kiara for her pic with santa , i think she will tug at his beard she likes doing things like that :lol:
Katrina

Arrr poor little B... I wonder why all kids are scared of santa??? hehe

Cant wait to take Ellis next year xxxx

santa went to my sisters nursery class.. and she asked him where is his raindeers..?

and he said they are busy on the road :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back