Secret Santa thank you!

Sarafet, thank you so much for mine! Well researched and very thoughtful!

1231231752_secretsanta1.jpg

I love the sleepsuits, we both want to know where they're from because we want some more! :)

Sorry I'm so late to come on here, I've been relaxing too much! :D

thank you soooo much samandbump!!!!!!!!
me and jack fight over our lovely warm cuddly bear ( he usually wins :shhh: )

glad u liked it littleem! :hug:

Thankyou Misslarue I looooove the Johnson's smellies! The moisturizer makes my skin so soft! Just what i needed in this cold weather!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Argh!!!!!!! The list said that I bought for Misslarue - but my email told me to buy for Bexie :think: :think: I sent a quite personalised gift to Bexie. I noticed Happy-chick was meant to send to Bexie on the list - does this mean Bexie got two pressies and poor misslarue got none? If so, poor you :( I am soooo sorry, I just sent a gift to the address I was given. :hug:

THANK U SOOOOOOOOO MUCH xrachx
i loved mine its on my keyring :D so pretty :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you Melanie, they were very thoughful gifts. I've got the socks on now - they're soo comfy xx

Thankyou ever so much SKINNYLAD77 for the bestest prezzies!!!
I must say I was shocked to see a man had bought such thoughtful, fun gifts, my OH said that he bets Brody's lovely Mum bought them :eek: :lol: Thankyou so, so, much, I love them all sooooooooooooooooo much!!! I had a gorgeous Thorntons chocolate Santa, with Redshoes iced on the front, and a cow Ty Beanie, who is beautiful, I love cows!!! and he is adorning a red shoe keyring, so cute!!! Thankyou ever so much and I do hope you, Mummy, Brody and baby are all well and have had a fantastic Christmas :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thankyou to Valentine for organising the whole SS, I do hope you got some special surprises yourself this Christmas and that you, Ella, hubby and baby are well :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mummykay I'm glad you liked your prezzies too, so glad, they weren't very adventurous but I do understand your love of socks, love them myself hehe

Redshoes said:
Thankyou ever so much SKINNYLAD77 for the bestest prezzies!!!
I must say I was shocked to see a man had bought such thoughtful, fun gifts, my OH said that he bets Brody's lovely Mum bought them :eek: :lol: Thankyou so, so, much, I love them all sooooooooooooooooo much!!! I had a gorgeous Thorntons chocolate Santa, with Redshoes iced on the front, and a cow Ty Beanie, who is beautiful, I love cows!!! and he is adorning a red shoe keyring, so cute!!! Thankyou ever so much and I do hope you, Mummy, Brody and baby are all well and have had a fantastic Christmas :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad you liked :cheer:
Hope you all had a good christmas and you have got settled in your new home all the best for 2009 :hug: :hug:
(I did pick them myself aswell :D )

And thanks again to zeberastripes for my FANTASTIC books couldn't of picked them that well myself Thankyou sooooooo much they are great :hug: :hug:

oh gosh, i'm glad you liked it, i had no idea what to get you. i was considering just nicking balls from the nearest golf course :lol:

zebrastripes said:
oh gosh, i'm glad you liked it, i had no idea what to get you. i was considering just nicking balls from the nearest golf course :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

They are brill thanks again !!

fran_23 said:
Thank you very much Lindsay :) don't know how you knew Galaxy is my fave :)
And i love the pink bath stuff it smells lush and looks fab in my bathroom :) x

Oh and Ps i would like to tell Minxie...i had yours all in a pretty purple spangly bag but i had to abandon it in the post office due to it not fitting in any of the packaging :-( so sorry for the bubble wrap hun!!! x

I scrolled your previous posts hun for inspiration and in one you said you loved Galaxy - pleased you liked it :D

Xxx

*****mum's the word*******

Thank you so much for my prezzie it was all so perfect you really put some thought into it. I have worn the apron over Xmas when cooking meals and baking cakes, the candles fit beautifully on a shelf in the living room and i am saving the masks & Galaxy til next week as I have a ist of jobs I want to get done this week before baby arrives so plan to have a relaxing week next week with baths and treats :cheer:

So thank you soo much & especially for the effort of getting it to me before xmas in the circumstances & yes I do know Freeland!

All the best for 2009
xxxxxx

Thank you ASD123456! I have had to hide the chocolate candles from my daughter who is obsessed with chocolate and candles! :lol:

mrs_tommo22 said:
I never got mine :(

Awww mrs_tommo22 I am so sorry it didn't come, I definately posted it!! I will see if I still have a reciept for it (my place is in a bit of a mess since me and Harrisons Dad split) I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year though hun.

Sarah&Braydon - I know i've already said it via MSN but thank you again hun for my gifts, I love them!! :hug:

NickyB said:
Sarafet, thank you so much for mine! Well researched and very thoughtful!

1231231752_secretsanta1.jpg

I love the sleepsuits, we both want to know where they're from because we want some more! :)

Sorry I'm so late to come on here, I've been relaxing too much! :D

so glad you liked them hun :hug:

the sleepsuits are from peacocks, they have some gorgeous baby clothes :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member