second pregnancy

mandii

Reaction score
Looking for women who have had more than one child, wondering if labour is faster and more straightforward with second pregnancies my first one was extremely straight forward xxx

with my first lo was back to back with about 6 hours from 4cm till born. my second 2cm at 1pm 5cm at about 4:30 born at 5 pm no stitches a bit of gas and air home 4 hours later. so mine was deffo easier and less complicated

Sent from my Blackberry Playbook using Tapatalk

My first labour and delivery was horrendous - nearly everything that could go wrong did go wrong! Second time around was fantastic - in labour for 1hr 13mins, bit of gas and air when I started pushing and not a stitch in sight. Hoping for more of the same this time lol xx

i was 1cm dilated at 8pm on the thursday night, was still 1cm dilated at 1pm the next day so was induced because my hind waters had burst, by 5pm i was 5cm and by 10pm i was 10cm my son was born at 23.13 on friday 21st february 2010, i had gas and air and diamorphine but they ran out and i couldnt get anymore as they were making the LO drowsy so had to push with no pain relief, my LO scratched me on the way out but other tan that it was all good xx

my back waters had gone so i had to go in next day and was put on that hormone drip to get me dilating as i was staying on 3 cm.. broke my front waters and got put on drip at 10am.. they upped it at 12pm, then 2pm i started getting strong contractions and labour began.. some stitches later ( struggled at the end as i was sooo tired) i had my son at 5.47pm... only had gas and air throughout.. not sure about 2nd as this pregnancy has ended :( but hoping to find out in the very near future, by then you will prob already have experienced it lol.

good luck xxx

Last edited:
my 1st was about 12 hours second was around 8,3rd 6 ish 4th 5ish 5th id say 4 hours 6th 2 days lol lol im hoping this one isnt blooming 2 days xx

awww jillybear sorry to hear that, jojo im wanting a homebirth baby better not take 2 bloody days lol xxx

sorry i should have said might have ended... hospital are not much help when im trying to tell them im bleeding... shouldnt of said it has as im on 95% xx

no1 was 7 hrs , no2 was 5 hrs , no3 was 3 hrs , no4 was 1.5 hrs and no5 was just an hour, hopefully no6 will give me alittle pre-warning . xx

katey123 i hope LO gives you warning as well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back