Second mmc

it does and some people dont seem to get that, we know and form an attachment to the baby from the start, and wonder constantly on things. People need to realise that its difficult to go through and not something they can brush off. I hope if it is a natural one hun its quick for you x x x

Im sorry you have had through this again! Xxx

So sorry to hear this :( I had a mmc in June 2011, I started to mc at home naturally but it didn't all come away and so 3 months of bleeding later I had a erpc op. I bled for 12 days after and started trying straight away, we caught the second month (6 weeks after the op) and I now have a healthy 8 month old. Sorry that u have been through it twice, life is just so so cruel. It might not seem like it now, and I didn't believe it back then either, but it will get easier and ur rainbow baby is just waiting for the right time. Massive hugs xx

I'm sorry for your loss. I've had 2 MMCs in a row and was referred after the 2nd. The age theory is possibly right as I'd just turned 35 3 days before last mc. Had D&C both times and always told to just wait until first AF arrives before trying again. Did this both times and caught first time. Appt for Reccurent miscarriage clinic would have been next Thu but now having early 8 week scan instead (I didn't wait for tests) and hoping for 3rd time lucky. I wish you all the luck in the world for next time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back